• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: FT: Sly Zoroark + extras LF: Galileo Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Jay

Onepanman
Reaction score
I've got a spare Sly Zoroark code for trade. It's a UK code but it should work on all PAL games. I can also redeem it for anyone who doesn't have a PAL game - I'm prepared to soft reset for nature but not for IVs.

I'm looking for an untouched Galileo Rayquaza; PAL preferred but NA is fine. I realize that's a lop-sided trade, so to sweeten the deal I will also offer:
  • Shinies (competitive, 5/6IV)
  • Event legends (Keldeo/Genesect are ready to go, others are available if I can find them...)
  • Battle Items (including Ability Capsules)
If you're interested and would like more information, let me know.

Hey I have a docile one if you want it, I just want to know if you have a HA purrloin or liopard. If not I'm ok with other pokemon just give me a list.

You're willing to trade an event shiny Rayquaza for a HA Purrloin/Liepard? Forgive me for presuming, but that's a very good trade for me and I want to make sure I've got this correct.

I have a Jolly HA Purrloin (female Heall Ball, if you're into matching balls and pokémon colours) with 5IV and possibly some egg moves, but I'd have to check that first. Would you still be interested in the Zoroark code or not?

I'm fine I just want that pokemon. I already have 2 of those zoroarks. Maybe an HA murkrow as well.

I can do HA Murkrow as well, it has four egg moves and some IVs on it. Just checked my bank and the Purrloin is actually 4IV male, sassy and only has Foul Play as an egg move, but it sounds like you can take care of that.

So HA Purrloin & HA Murkrow for the event Rayquaza is good for you? If it is pass me your FC and when you can trade.

Yeah sure. 3583-1409-0251. And I'll be free from an hour from now till 4 hours from now and 12 hours from now till 6 hours from then. So from 9:30pm my time to 12am, and from 8am till 2pm tomorrow or 4 pm till 12 on tuesday.

So you're seven hours behind me (I'm GMT), would that be MST? IIRC daylight savings stopped in America at the beginning of November, so if I'm right you're not on the west coast.

Anyway, I've had a busy week dumped on me so I've not been on the 3DS since you replied. I'll try to get online tonight but it might be a tall order - I'll be alseep by 1am (Wednesday) so if you don't see me by 6pm today then the trades won't happen tonight unfortunately. Normally I'm available 7pm - 1am GMT, so there should be some crossover between my evenings and your afternoons if you have time to trade later in the week.

Yeah I'm available from 7-9 your time tomorrow and the same time as today on Thursday.

Hey, sorry again for not getting online, but I'm finally home and with my 3DS so I've been able to add you. I'll now idle whenever I can so if you see me online feel free to send the TR.

Edit - Trade done, many thanks for the Galileo Rayquaza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom