• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fukiyose Airport - What is it for?!

What do you think the Airport is for?

• I thnk it takes you to other far-off Regions

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • I think it akes you to an exclusive area in Unova

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I think it does nothing

Votes: 46 48.4%
  • I have do idea!

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
I'm sure it will take you to a place in Unova, a biut like the Battle area, and the Survival Area in Diamond Pearl and Platinum.

AIRPORT

uh

good god

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN'

So? If they can fit a whale in a tiny ball, they can definitely fit a person in a box.

More likely, the most the Airport will ever be used for (if anything at all) is some future Nintendo event where you get a shipment of Genesects and/or Bidoofs.
*Heavy voice*Oh that slaps me on the knee!:cheers: But seriously, that would be great for one of the movies! (Genosects on a plane)*brick'd*

When the 3rd version pokemon grey releases it will take you to a new safari zone far away :D

Maybe Fukiyose will gain a Mini-Game in Gray, and the prizes are delivered via plain~!

Aesthetics. Plain Aesthetics.

Also, take note that I couldn't find the damn TM40 in that runway, so essentially, they succeeded in their magnificent aesthetics in doing such a city, (so useless really. I hope the third version fixes this)

Oh I totally agree that it SHOULD do that. It would be totally akin to gold/silver, where you could go back to Kanto after you beat the game.

The main issue with this is that it would require more or less quintupling the content of the game.

Also where would the airports be in Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh?

My thought is that there could be an airstrip in Cianwood or else on the shore near Olivine city (near the port and the lighthouse) which would grant access to Johto and Kanto; an airstrip either taking the place of Pal Park, or else just next to Pal Park granting access to Sinnoh; and an airstrip at the south end of Slateport city granting access to Hoenn.

This would all be really cool, but I doubt it'll happen (at least in this generation)

Kan, one problem. It would make this game a very big one. A VERY BIG ONE.

Aesthetics. Plane Aesthetics.
Couldn't resist =3

And as there's now talk of there being no third version...it's so only for aesthetics. That's like saying "Those Bulldozers in Spiral Mountain are there to expand a new area that leads to Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Disney Land".

Couldn't resist =3

And as there's now talk of there being no third version...it's so only for aesthetics. That's like saying "Those Bulldozers in Spiral Mountain are there to expand a new area that leads to Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Disney Land".

The 6th generation pokemon games will take place in Disney Land?!?!

I HAVE to buy them in 2015. I fully expect a pokemon based on Goofy

I think it's for travel to one of the older regions but you can't get there until you have the AR for B/W either that or they have some other reason like an item(like the magnet pass was used for in the second gen Kanto to Johto)

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm hoping that in either the third version or in a DLC pack, it'll bring you to Hoenn, Kanto, Orre, and/or a new region, possibly located north of Unova. In a River Valley. With a rural town surrounded by farmland, and in which Riguree can be found in the surrounding routes.

I voted nothing in the poll, but actually thinking on it, it could be the plane that flies you the 5th Gen Battle Frontier.

Bumping because making a new topic would be redundant.

It sounds like it would be a Poké Transfer for items, considering that it's called Mistralton Cargo Service, but it's not.

But if it does nothing, then why is it on the list of things that you would actually want to visit when you fly there? And the Nacrene Museum is on there too, but it restores Fossils. Nothing else as useless as this is on any of the lists, and the Riches' house doesn't show up on that list.

And do you know what else bugs me? Liberty Garden's spot glows red like a Fly destination when you click on it, but unlike Unity Tower, you can't fly there!

You can't actually use it, but I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the game somebody says that they flew in from a different region.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom