• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose the

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose the 15 ...

The full details on how to enter the competition to obtain the Eon Ticket in UK have been announced. It will be a prize draw that started on 13 November at 3pm and it will end on 18 November at 11:59pm. The winners will be invited to a special launch party in GAME Westfield in London on 29 November, where they will meet Junichi Masuda, receive a Transparent Red or Blue Nintendo 2DS bundled with a digital copy Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire and soon afterwards their local GAME stores will give them a Pokémon goody bag and host an celebratory event in which anyone can attend to get the Eon Ticket.

Read more on Bulbanews

1quacka1

Reaction score
Re: Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose

This is a pretty nice competition

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose

Even though the official site doesn't say this I think there are 15 locations to choose from so that all of 15 locations will have a GAME store in which one of 15 winners will distribute the Eon Ticket to other people on 29 November.

Koudelka

Reaction score

This sounds so cool. I'm really hoping I can win.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

If anyone from Bulbagarden does end up winning, make sure you post here!