From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. JST daily during the event, Geodude, Onix, Shuckle, Unown, Bronzor, and Hippopotas will all be attracted to Incense and Lure Modules.
Different forms of Unown will be appearing on different days. Please note that Unown will not be appearing as a Shiny in this event.
- December 10th: Unown I and R
- December 11th: Unown S and P
- December 12th: Unown I, E, T, and L
From early morning on December 10th to December 12th at 11:59 p.m. JST, an event-exclusive Timed Research will be available for each partner you've received a ticket for (For example, if you get tickets from two partners, you will receive two sets of the exact Timed Research). Those who have a participation ticket can receive 3× Catch XP as a bonus, and Lure Modules used by these players will last for 90 minutes each. Those in Japan without a participation ticket will receive 2× Catch XP, with Lure Modules lasting for an hour each.
For more details on how to get the Pokémon GO Special Weekend ticket, please check the campaign page for each partner.
- ChargeSPOT: https://inforich.net/202112specialweekend
- SoftBank: https://www.softbank.jp/mobile/campaigns/list/pokemongo-13/?adid=pkmn_211011_fbad_m_r_o_o_1_008
- ITO EN: https://i.pokego-cpvd.jp/
- Tully's: https://www.tullys.co.jp/cpn/pokemon_2021/
This event can be played only in Japan. If you live in an area other than Japan, you will not be able to participate in the event even if you've purchased a ticket.
UPDATE (November 16, 2021):
FamilyMart is also announced as an official partner for the December 10, 2021 event. For more details on how to get the ticket: https://www.family.co.jp/campaign/spot/2111_pokego-sw_cp.html