• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fun and Games October/Halloween Roleplaying Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, what a hassle it was to not be able to join sooner. Let me formally introduce myself. I am the mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The proud vampire, Remilia Scarlet!

...you guys aren't up to much, are you? How boring. I'll be off. But this won't be the last you all see of the Scarlet Devil Scarlet Moon.

Last edited:
*Green portal suddenly emerges; a teenage boy falls out of said portal*

"Oof! Uh..... Aw, man, Rick! Where are we?!"

"....Rick? W-w-where are you? Uh-uh....What is this place....?"

"......Huh, 'Fun and Games October/Halloween....... Roleplaying.... Event'..."

*Looks around the area, looking at the various other characters within the area*

"Aw, jeez. Is this l-l-like some sort of physical representation of a-an internet.. f-forum or something? Oh, man, I-I guess I gotta adapt j-just like that Dota game thing! Uh, n-nice to meet you all. I-I'm Morty Smith. I-I usually go on intergalactic, interdimensional adventures with my grandfather Rick a-and uh....."

"I-is this a Pokey-mans kind of place? Oh, man, I feel awkward just thinking about Pokey-mans..... in general.... but, I-uh, hope we get to know each other soon enough!"

I seem to have joined the party late! I was gonna change to a Duo Maxwell theme later in the month, but seeing this makes me want to participate in the fun for this month - meaning I'll probably lock in my current theme and character. So, here's my details:
TouyaShiro -> Mikazuki Augus. @Enzap, if you would be so kind!

On a side note: Yes, I'm aware that the avatar is not of the character at the moment, but rather, the Gundam Frame he pilots (the Gundam Barbatos). I'll probably change that shortly after the name change when I can find a satisfactory snapshot to create an avatar out of.

I seem to have joined the party late! I was gonna change to a Duo Maxwell theme later in the month, but seeing this makes me want to participate in the fun for this month - meaning I'll probably lock in my current theme and character. So, here's my details:
TouyaShiro -> Mikazuki Augus. @Enzap, if you would be so kind!

On a side note: Yes, I'm aware that the avatar is not of the character at the moment, but rather, the Gundam Frame he pilots (the Gundam Barbatos). I'll probably change that shortly after the name change when I can find a satisfactory snapshot to create an avatar out of.
@Enzap?

At this point I've given up, haha. I don't know if he's actually responding to those anymore at this point.

Enzap is an admin and is planning on changing your name. He's just been really busy. Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

Hey, what should I do next, Enzap? This is in-character, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom