• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Funky Beatz", A melody from another dimension~

After listening to it, how did you like it?

• Pretty nice…!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it's okay.

• Could've been better…

• I don't like it hardly at all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheRose

I'm the scatman!
Reaction score
This is the weirdest and most ear-catching song I've heard in like three years. It's actual name is unknown to me, so if you know what it is, please tell me and I'll fix the title :dodgy:. However, I have come up with an unofficial name for it: Funky Beatz. I heard this song on a web development how-to video on YouTube, so I downloaded it and extracted the audio — viola, here we have the most bubbly and (I think) pseudo-psychedelic melody that I've heard in a while :ksmile:.

Click here to download the MP3 from MediaFire, and thanks :party:.

The Media Menagerie is a place where you post work that only you created, not someone else's work. Hence, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom