• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funniest Anime Pokedex entries

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
What is your favorite Pokedex entry from the anime? Mine is Mamepato:

Pokedex said:
Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. A Pidove flock's cooing can get extremely noisy. Pidove is NOT attracted to shiny objects.

Suspiciously Specific Denial?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Krabby. Lives near the shore. Its average height is about 16 inches."

How many Pokedex entries are so specific about size or weight? XD

Pokedex said:
Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. A Pidove flock's cooing can get extremely noisy. Pidove is NOT attracted to shiny objects.
Then what is it attracted to? Worms? Rocks? EXPLAIN, DEXTER!

This is more of a fun/relaxed/jokey thread so I'm gonna move it to GF.

(After it looks in Ash's bag)
- A Forest Pokémon, Rattata. It likes cheese, nuts, fruits and berries.
- Yeah, but this isn't a forest. It's an open field!
- It also comes out in open fields to steal food from stupid travelers.
- That means, I'm stupid?

You all saw this coming :D

^I was just typing that! *curses a streak bluer than the sky*

"Oddish, the Weed Pokemon. It can usually be found near its natural habitat: a college campus. This Pokemon was always my favorite to bring to fraternity parties."

Does the Abridged Series count?

It's not really about the actual entry, but I thought the scene when Satoshi's Pokedex revealed Nyarth's identity when he was disguised as a Kirlia was rather amusing.

Jellicent's in the Brycen episode
Their favorite food is life energy.
I just loved how nonchalant the PokeDex said this.

And Purrloin's...
Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possesions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Yet Ash trusts it.

Back
Top Bottom