• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funniest Video Game Moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohtoMotto

Australia is my city
Reaction score
You heard me. What are some of the most funny and memorable moments in video games?

I loved in ooT when you get play saria's song and the Goron just busts a move in the middle of his living room :party:

I think there's already a thread like this...

Found it! 7 pages back. I only went 5 when I posted this.

Close it then.

Maybe in R/S/E when you beat a beauty on Mt. Chimney and she says that she's gonna take a dip in the hot springs. Then she asks you to join her XD

Played through that the other day. Another great game moment.

In Super ScribbleNauts I put a top hat on my guy and then glued a plank to the top of my hat and glued a friendly bear riding a unicycle on top of the plank and then I glued a friendly god in a zeppelin on top of another plank that was on top of the bear and then I added another plank and glued longcat there and then summoned a huge friendly black dragon and rod it.

I found it pretty damn funny.

I was playing Rs and watching a team fight the Corporeal beast when pretty much this happened.

0.jpg

The beast randomly spawns these dark cores from its chest that damage you if you stand next to it, but it should only spawn one at a time every 2 minutes or so. It didn't this time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom