• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Funny Cartoon/Anime/Animated Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodude

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
Justice League: Unlimited
Batman: (on his com link, while falling) "Batman to all points: request air support. Because I can't fly. ...At all. ...Now would be good." (Then Superman catches him.)

Huntress: "I never realized the Girl Scouts were responsible for the crop circle phenomenon."
The Question: "Most people don't."

The Question: "Those little nubs on the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their purpose is sinister."

Black Canary: (takes off her little jacket) "So...wanna go a few rounds with me?"
Green Arrow: (stares)
Black Canary: I am talking about sparring.
Green Arrow: That'd be nice too.

Last edited:
i love JLU and all the adult jokes.

JLU-

"I'm driving!"~Supergirl
"Maybe I should drive..."~Captain Atom
"Maybe you should take the stick out, Corparal."~Supergirl
"...Captain *obviously irritated*"~Captain Atom

I think my favorite eppisode was when Mordred banished all adults to a different realm.

"Whats the matter?"~Kid Superman upon noticing that Kid Green Lantern was squinting
"I used to have to wear glasses as a kid...guess I still need 'em...*dorky glasses materialize* Woah! I didn't even try to make these!"~Kid Green Lantern
"Obviously!"~Kid Wonder Woman (Kid Superman and Kid Batman laugh in the background)

The Superhero kids are going to try to get Mordred's amulet of power.
"Superman, you come with me and Batman you go with...wait, Bruce, come with me. Clark, you go with John."~Kid Wonderwoman
*Batman and Wonderwoman leave*
"What was that about?"~Kid Superman
"You know? For a guy with like, 50 kinds of vision, you sure are blind!"~Kid Green Lantern

I don't know that many. Right now, I can only think of a couple of recent ones.

From The Batman:

Batman is fighting the Joker, and he's like "A man walks into a bar." Then he defeats the Joker and says "And says 'Ow!'". XD

Xiaolin Showdown:

This must be my favorite quote of all from this one, but it has a lot of funny comments like this.

Omi: Not so fast, Jack Spicer, he is to be laughing last laughs most loudly!

Raimundo: What Omi did to that sentence is what we're going to do to you!.

MTV Spider-Man series:
Kingpin: "Nice of you to show up."
Spider-Man: "No problem..." (notices how fat Kingpin is) "...will I be fighting any of your henchmen, or did you already eat them?"

From Animaniacs:

Yakko: It's time.
Dot: Time to make fun of people in Range Rovers?

The only one i can think of cme from the simpsons

*apu building a taj mahal sandcastle,homer plows through it*
apu"you've ruined my work,you flying fat man!!"

from family guy-

Brian- No, I have a date tonight.

Stewie- Oh really? What's his name? *laughs* See, that's funny, I made it sound as though you were homosexual.

Family Guy:

*sea gull swoops in and steals Peter's sandwhich*

Peter: Damn Penguins!

Green Lantern: (sees Shayera's face through the elevator window) "Shayera, I'm glad I caught you before...JUDAS PRIEST!" (elevator door opens and he sees her in her dress)

Lessee... *digs through her collection*

The Simpsons:

"Now, you can either sit there and cry while eating dog food until your tears smell enough like dog food so that your dog comes back, or you can go out there and get your dog back!"
- Homer

Homer: Kids, there's three ways to do things – the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!
Bart: Isn't that the wrong way?
Homer: Yeah, but faster!

"Celebrate the birth of your country by blowing up a small part of it."
- Apu lookalike

Freakazoid!:

"Hello, Destiny! I was seeing your friend Duty! He says very bad things about you!"
- Freakazoid

"Hey! What is this place?" *looks through binoculars* "Palm trees... Hula girls! Pinapples... Hula girls! Surf boards... Hula girls! Hula girls! Hula girls!" *stops looking through binoculars* "Of course! It all adds up! I've somehow landed in Norway!"
- Freakazoid

Anastasia:

"I'd give her a 'HA!' and a 'HIYA!' and a 'HOOO WA!' And I'd kick her, sir."
- Bartok

"Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were... Oh. It's you. It's okay then." - Anya (after slapping Dimitri)

Ice Age:

"You're an embarrassment to nature. You know that?" - Manny

Sid: I'll call you...
Diego: The Lord of "Touch Me, and I'll Kill You."

Lilo & Stitch:
(The movie, not the cutesy, watered-down-for-the-Disney-channel TV show.)

"Oh good! My puppy found the chainsaw!"
- Lilo

Nani: The manager was a vampire, and he wanted me to join his legion of the undead.
Lilo: I knew it!

8-Bit DnD:

#2: Roll to see if I'm getting drunk!
Graham: Yeah! You are!

"Don't blame your children for being drawn into a Satanic nightmare. Blame their gym teacher for making them feel outcasted when they couldn't do one single pull up."
- Narrator

Invader Zim:

"Yes. Gorge yourselves, you moochers."
- Almighty Tallest Purple

"But sir! We're... still on our own planet!"
- Random minion (as Zim is destroying everything)

Zim: I put the fires out!
Almighty Tallest Red: You made them worse!
Zim: Worse... or better?

Almighty Tallest Red: We see now that you are truly deserving...
Zim: Yes. Yes, I am.

Almighty Tallest Red: And, oh! Remember! Lasers.
Almighty Tallest Purple: *screams as he gets shot in the eye with a laser*

"Everything is lasers with you! I'm telling you, smoke machines are what the people really-- AUGH!"
- Almighty Tallest Purple, just before getting shot in the eye with a laser

Zim: Hurry, GIR! What did you learn?
GIR: I saw a squirrel.

"Oh! WHY DOES IT HURT?!"
- Zim (while disguising himself)

Kid: What's wrong with you? All you talk about is aliens and ghosts and seeing Big Foot in your garage.
Dib: ...It was using the belt sander...

"I love you, cold, unfeeling robot arm!"
- Baby Zim

Others:

"Who's not dead? Sound off."
- Commander Rourke (Atlantis)

"Do you think she lost her head? I did that once and thought I was a fruit bat."
- Hawkmon (Digimon 02)

Last edited:
Geodude said:
Green Lantern: (sees Shayera's face through the elevator window) "Shayera, I'm glad I caught you before...JUDAS PRIEST!" (elevator door opens and he sees her in her dress)

i was laughing so hard i was crying when he said that.

(cant think of her name!)- And have you seen his dresser drawers? He FOLDS he underwear!!! *laughs*

Family Guy is 'teh sex.

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

American dad
Stan: You slept with (can't remember name)!
the guy: Well, to be honest, we didn't do much "Sleeping" (does the finger quote thing)
Haley:we're in love, besides, he has a large-
Stan Penis! i mean haley! dammit

Pokemon The First Movie:

Brock (or Misty?): "I didn't know vikings still existed"
Ash: "They mostly live in Minnesota"

...or something like that (I don't have my DVD with me, and I'm on vacation dammit~!)

"I haven't seen this many weird letters since I placed an ad in the personals!" - James, Pokémon 3

Invader Zim

"These got peanuts and soap in 'em!" - GIR

Making Fiends

Vendetta- "Why don't you pretend to be dead?
Charlotte- "Okay!" *collapses on face*

Shotaru-Hey do you know what this is? *Holds up Manas bra*

Yuhei-Oh thats a good luck charm, you wear it on your head.

Shotaru- Woo Hyoo!!! *Puts it on*

(cant think of her name!)- And have you seen his dresser drawers? He FOLDS he underwear!!! *laughs*

That would be Vixen.

And hell yeah, Justice League fans~ ;D

Ichthultu: Speak to me, child of Thanagar.
Hawkgirl: Nothing to say. I've got a gesture for you, but my hands are tied!

Hawkgirl is the queen of Getting Crap Past the Radar on that show. ;3 We all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom