• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Funny Cartoon/Anime/Animated Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Park

Honey Boo Boo: I'm only six and I've already had three heart attacks, girlfriend!

June: We ain't got no shame about our weight cuz our weight makes us SASSY!

Doofenshmirtz: Well yours may have laser eyes, but mine can breathe fi-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!...That was a stupid design.

"Let's get outta here. We'll run away together! And start a pride... all our own. (Kovu, from Lion King 2) "

Why is this funny, you might ask? Because Kovu is clearly trying to talk dirty to Kiara.

Lilo & Stitch
Gantu: Ah! You're vile; you're foul; you're flawed!
Stitch: Also cute and fluffy!

Grand Councilwoman: Experiment 626. Give us a sign you understand any of this. Show us that there is something inside you that is good.
[Stitch clears his throat; the council members listen in anticipation]
Stitch: Meega, nala kwishta!
[the entire council gasps in horror]
Grand Councilwoman: [horrified] So... naughty!
[Stitch laughs maniacally]
Jumba: I didn't teach him that!

Lilo & Stitch 2, Stitch has a Glitch
Lilo: [chicken walks by] That's it. I got it! Elvis is trying to tell us to do a hula about a chicken!
Stitch: [sits Lilo down] No, he's not.

Dr. Jumba Jookiba: [approaches containment chamber] Oh, can it be? Have I done it?
Stitch: [uncurls, looks around] Ooh...
Dr. Jumba Jookiba: So cute. So fluffy, even.
[Jumba stares into glass, Stitch sniffs around]
Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Where did I go wrong?
Stitch: [Stitch growls, jumps wildly around glass]
Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Ha-ha-ha, what a relief.

Stitch: [Lilo's finger is about a few inches away from Stitch] You're touching me!
Lilo: I'm not touching you.
Stitch: AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!

From Futurama.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: That sounds very dangerous. Someone could get killed.
[pointing] Fry, Leela, Bender...
Bender: [shaking fist] Damn you, old man!

Glitter Force/Smile PreCure
Candy: "Aren't you late for school every day?"
Emily: "Of course not! Only... some days...."

Mr. Krabs: OW! MY *dolphin chirp* FOOT! WHAT *dolphin chirps* GENIUS PUTS A *dolphin chirp* ROCK IN A *dolphin chirp* PATH?! CAN'T YOU SEE I GOT A *boat horn* FOOT HERE?! OH! *seal bark, seagulls, foghorns, ship bells*. A whole lotta *foghorn* and with a side of *dolphin chirp*, a heapin' helpin' of *ship bell* and a boatload of *boat horn*.

From King of the Hill.

Bobby: "What are cooties?"

Hank: "Well, when I was a boy, that's what we called the germs you got from girls."

Bobby: "Oh, you mean like chlamydia?"

Bill: "So, how long you been celibate?"

Monk: "Three years."

*Silence*

Bill: "The fourth year's the hardest."

(After using insect extermination chemicals to get rid of head lice)

Dale: (Calmly) "Hmm...itching, burning, burning...more itching...tingling...blindness...itching, itching, burning...intense burning...Hank, get your hose." (Screams) "NOW!"

Last edited:
Jackie: You speak English?
Jade: You know I do.
Jackie: So what part of "go to your room" did you not understand?

Daolong Wong: So here we are, back in the old fool's trash heap.
Uncle: That is old fool's RARE trash heap to you.

Jackie: Use my chi for the transfusion.
Jade: *uses Uncle's two finger slap on Jackie* I do not know such spells. Jade has Uncle's chi, not his brains.

Uncle: That will teach foolish Tohru not to mess with Uncle. *gasp* Do not tell faithful apprentice Uncle said that.

Uncle: Magic must defeat magic!

Pearl: This just goes to show that you should always listen to me, and never listen to Amethyst.
Amethyst: That's fair.

Garnet: [Completely serious] Now it has all the power of a breakfast! We have to destroy it!

Steven: Can't we just wrestle!?
Garnet: No. *everyone gasps* Because we are the... Notorious O-order of... Wrestling... Haters.
Pearl: [Awkwardly] That's right... We want to stop all wrestling everywhere! Are you going to let us destroy all wrestling? Eheheh.

Diane: "You can play with this kaleidoscope I got you at the airport."
BoJack: "A kaleidoscope? I'm not five-SHAPES AND COLORS THE LIKES OF WHICH I'VE NEVER SEEN."

Sarah: "Hey, this isn't fair! I don't have a gun!"
BoJack: "Sarah Lynn is right. You know, if we all had guns, then no one would need a gun, and we would all be safe. Oh my God, I think we just solved the gun crisis in America!"
Todd: "LET THEM EAT GUNS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom