• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: PokéDads! Anyone got any?

I love Blastoise-Dad ;__;

Got some new, unposted ones, some of Ninetales
1234408844974.jpg

1234409237910.jpg

1234408848476.jpg

Pokedad2.png
<- ouch...
1233621380052.jpg

Those are the exact ones I found! :lol:

I found those too, just didn't want to post them. She creeps me out.

The fact that you don't know whether she's talking to Chardad or to her son is the scary part.

Oh snap, Ninetales is a total slut. Although, my opinions would change if she weren't my Mom...*shot*

Pokemom_cleavage.jpg

THAT was funny.

EDIT: NOT that! Ninja'd!!!

Last edited:

I can't see most of the Ninemom's ones.

Oh god I love Blastdad even more. D:

Chardad cracks me up, though.

WARNING. HUGE IMAGE.
My boyfriend just found it on 4Chan, hot off /b/. Nintails-Mum images. (Watch out, the word sex is used, just said that just in case some of the twelve year olds on here get offended and cry)

1250813160730.jpg

Ninetales is always talking to the son's best friend.

She's called MILFtales.

Oh dear. I'm even more scared.

Oh my god I love these. I wish I've heard of them before. (I never go on 4chan since it gets kinda frightening, even though I love a lot of the crap that comes out of there)

Anyway,

misingnoderp.jpg

(edited since I forgot to put this under spoiler mark DERP DERP)

Last edited:

WARNING. HUGE IMAGE.
My boyfriend just found it on 4Chan, hot off /b/. Nintails-Mum images. (Watch out, the word sex is used, just said that just in case some of the twelve year olds on here get offended and cry)

[I didn't bother to put in the images]

...No comment.

Oh my god I love these. I wish I've heard of them before. (I never go on 4chan since it gets kinda frightening, even though I love a lot of the crap that comes out of there)

Anyway,

misingnoderp.jpg

Um... What's with Missingno. Dad?

Poor Charson and Sonpix (Yeah, the name sounds awful, shut up).

I was going to post the Ninetails-mum pics, but whatever. They're friggin hilarious!

Also, I want my dad to be like Blastoise. ;.;

It made me chuckle, just considering how pointless Missingo is.

So, I'm guessing that Missingno. isn't part of this meme?

Well, damn I wish I knew that. I probably could've kept myself from looking like a dumbass. ;__;

MY PENANCE (I-I HOPE)
1233621206084.jpg

1235613558532.jpg

(edited 'cause I forgot to put these under spoiler marks whoops)

Last edited:

So, I'm guessing that Missingno. isn't part of this meme?

Well, damn I wish I knew that. I probably could've kept myself from looking like a dumbass. ;__;

NO, NO, NO NO NO!!!! O_O Please don't take my post the wrong way! I meant Missingno. the "Pokemnon" was pointless, not the Missingno. PokeDads!!!

NO, NO, NO NO NO!!!! O_O Please don't take my post the wrong way! I meant Missingno. the "Pokemnon" was pointless, not the Missingno. PokeDads!!!

WHOA
whew that's good. ;__;
I'm surprised that Missingno. is considered useless, 'cause I thought the duplication glitch was very useful.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom