• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

^^ Probably. He It certainly acts like that. Renegade and all that crap.

Giratina and Kyurem must be BFFs. A Shadow Dragon and an Icy Dragon. Renegade and Boundary. C'mon people!
"You cross this Boundary, and I'll go all Renegade on you!"

Last edited:
When you listen to Kricketune's cry....
126344292581.png

pokin___fun_28_by_axel_comics-d42grxz.jpg
- Always wondered why they just didn't corner the trainer and simply beat the shit out of him or chuck him out a window.

pokin___fun_23_by_axel_comics-d3rgoma.jpg
- The funny part is Braviary supposedly can lift a car.

Just found this hilarious pokevid - Some swearing

PokeAwesome

Funniest thing i've seen in a while XD

I'm not really sure where to post this sooo yeah

Re: Just found this hilarious pokevid - Some swearing

SOME swearing?

XD It was funny though. Nice animation.

I don't care if this counts as a month–old bump or what and I'm prolly gonna get reported for it for the 9289th time, It's been forever since I've posted on this forum... That and tomorrow's mah barfday.

pkmn_evolution_ttly_by_nire_chan-d3h01st.png

This was in my dA favorites, I still love it. Should be easy to find, I just typed in "Karrablast" and "Shelmet".
This new layout, argh fdgsfds;

Attachments

• pkmn_evolution_ttly_by_nire_chan-d3h01st.png
    pkmn_evolution_ttly_by_nire_chan-d3h01st.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 347

I don't care if this counts as a month–old bump or what and I'm prolly gonna get reported for it for the 9289th time, It's been forever since I've posted on this forum... That and tomorrow's mah barfday.[/s]

Bumps are perfectly OK nowadays in most cases, don't worry. :)

And that's funny. xD

For anyone who remembers the 90s where Batman Beyond and Pokémon aired on Kids WB, I present this hilarious crossover ad:

\[video=youtube;QWEXzugw4Gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEXzugw4Gw[/video]

[video=youtube;rHG-JO8gIGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk[/video]

Yeeeeeeeeaaah.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom