• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

^Wow, that's some mindfuck. If generation 6's team begins with an S, it'll be even more amazing.

Awkward Zombie gives us this gem
comic203.png

[video=youtube;9C0elOBY5Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9C0elOBY5Hw[/video]

Warning: one uncensored use of foul language (there, I warned them: can I get the shackles off now?!)
pokmon-ash-gives-no-shuckle.jpg

On second thought, this is probably better. The darker color scheme (I use the Team Rocket theme) is easier on my eyes. That and there aren't so many stupid banner ads.

I suppose I should post something so I don't break the flow:
Brock and Demopan both have clever uses for frying pans, and they're both black(-ish in Brock's case).
And yes, I used the basic uploader, so just click the link in the spoiler.

Last edited:
So this is basically a subsidiary of PokeMemes. How original.

Originality? I can see from where you come from, but please keep in mind this is just a thread to share things related to Pokémon people find funny. If they are posting stuff that appears in PokéMemes, well, too bad. At least people who don't go there get to see it. If you have nothing to add to a topic, please simply do not post, as those kind of comments are useless.

So this is basically a subsidiary of PokeMemes. How original.

Originality? I can see from where you come from, but please keep in mind this is just a thread to share things related to Pokémon people find funny. If they are posting stuff that appears in PokéMemes, well, too bad. At least people who don't go there get to see it. If you have nothing to add to a topic, please simply do not post, as those kind of comments are useless.

I changed my mind a bit later. See below:
On second thought, this is probably better. The darker color scheme (I use the Team Rocket theme) is easier on my eyes. That and there aren't so many stupid banner ads.

I suppose I should post something so I don't break the flow:
Brock and Demopan both have clever uses for frying pans, and they're both black(-ish in Brock's case).
And yes, I used the basic uploader, so just click the link in the spoiler.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom