• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics!

JoeyComic.png

Made by that guy

BillFairyComic.png

find more of these here

Ncomic.png

made by that guy

Ones I just... don't understand. >.<
1-pokemon-funny-pictures.jpg
Funny_Pokemon_Comic___2___by_MaX___DeAtH.jpg

I mean I get the comic and all.. but what's up with the 5 centimeters of a ruler? o_O
funny_pokemon_sprie_comic_by_jadewolf33-d2xi6em.png
Poke11.jpg
Pokemon_Uxie__s_Secret_by_Usagi_Zakura.png
719622_m.jpg
battle2.gif

I bet you guys are going to agree on at least some.. :confused:

Last edited:

Sorry, it's a lot. But they are pretty good:)
comic6.jpg
Invinciball-by-Inyuo-Pokemon-Comic-Featuring-Mewtwo-Inyuo-as-the-Trainer-2.jpg
3.png
comic146.png
Pokemon_Breeding_101_by_Buuya.jpg
Pokemon_Breeding_1_by_Ajax098.jpg
tumblr_l85m7mMaS31qd0la8.png
5.png
some_bullshit_pokemon_comic_by_MagnoliaPearl.jpg

Ones I just... don't understand. >.<

Pokemon_Uxie__s_Secret_by_Usagi_Zakura.png

I bet you guys are going to agree on at least some.. :confused:

You just don't understand the genius of the artist that drew this comic. :banana:

I'm gonna post my own comics cuz I'm lame like that...plus all the other good ones are already posted...
Pokemon_Joeyskhan_Mystery_by_Usagi_Zakura.png
IT'S TRUE!
pokemon_breeding_by_usagi_zakura-d3ach6x.png
As an animal-lover and strong believer in animal rights (not Peta-animal rights... logical animal rights) I am somewhat disturbed by this practice...yet I do it all the time:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom