• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics!

ed7affa93kd2u.png

Not sure if anyone's posted some of Bummerdude's comics here, but his comics are pretty cute in that they poke fun at the obscure oddities of Pokemon games.

pokemon__evololution_by_in_the_machine-d3f4w6g.png

Probably explains why his Hydreigon is under-leveled XD

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-assholepokemontrainercomic.gif

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-heartgold-soulsilver-momspendingmoneycomic.jpg

Kinda rude but not very:

1233-quickly-children.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This thread is meant for Pokécomics, and not all funny things related to Pokémon. If you wish to share demotivational posters (there's a thread for that, actually. Very old, but feel free to bump it), videos, among others, please create a new thread for that.

From this post onwards, any post that does not contain a Pokécomic or a comment regarding one will be infracted. You have been warned.

Thank you.

"Why the hell can I learn that move in the first place?!"

Hmm, not sure if this counts...
pokmon-should-have-used-a-super-rod.gif
I don't think it counts. Ghaskan said it should be a comic. Not a animated gif. 0__0" I think your gonna get infracted.

Last edited:
Nah, not infracting him. Let's be fair, it's starting to get silly, limiting the Pokémon World to have only funny comics. The thread has been edited to fit all your funny needs! I'll try to merge all the other recent related threads with this one.

This is weird, but fun. Contains some blood and stuff, nothing too bad. Also, the Professor Oak is one of the English VA for the character in the animé. :D

[video=youtube;bivqY4ALczo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bivqY4ALczo[/video]

Arceus-God.jpg

15 points to whoever guesses all the Pokémon in this picture.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom