• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Awkward zombie Again!
comic190.png

funny manga about Keldeo got from my mail

Hey everyone, I just found this funny manga talking about Keldeo in my mail
I don't understand Japanese but I hope someone can translate it

area11_MANGA.gif

Got some random stuff from Googlez... =3

One of these spoilers is a pokemon/my little pony. See if your brony sense is better than Spiderman's spider sense by clicking the MLP spoiler first. ;D
qyz5uq.png

Magikarpcomic.png

20i1wl.jpg

PokeComics___The_right_man____by_Kaji04.jpg

21968_artist_csimadmax_comic_gummy_pinkie_pie_pokemon_professor_oak_rainbow_dash_display.png

seismic_toss_by_jhallpokemon-d34u154.png

2rpfn6g.jpg

Enjoy! =D

Majora's Mask. Link has experience with faced moons coming down to the floor :L

Oh, I see. I haven't played Majora's Mask so I was a little confused what you meant D:

Also, if you could only post pokemon pictures in this thread, since it could just end up getting sidetracked if people start posting pictures from other franchises. It's a little off-topic from its purpose. :)

One of the reasons I like anime is because its so much easier to screw around with the characters on GIMP. The solid colors and basic designs make them easy to modify, as any Pikabob maker would tell you. Behold: Brawn and Dock!

Brawn
Brawn.png

Dock
Dock.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom