• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Further Forms for Vivillon/Floette

Oshakpop

Reaction score
As hinted in the placeholder images in the Global Link website, two further Vivillon Patterns and The Floette form seen in the game under the ownership of AZ are hidden in the game code!

viv2_pokeball.png
viv1.png

1383297774657.png

No Idea on how these Pokémon will become available.​

Pokeball pattern Vivillon?

Perhaps AZ's Floette was put in the game because they initially planned for us to battle it?

EDIT:
I'm just hoping these hacks don't deter GF on releasing any in-game events they had planned. I mean, they abandoned Azure Flute and then did not bother programming any sort of in-game events for any Pokemon in Gen V aside from Victini, who was released at the same time as the games.

I wonder what AZs Floette would look like a a Florges...though if we do get it in the future, we probably wouldn't be able to evolve it.

I like the Vivillon patterns though. Ones definitely a Pokeball, but the other looks like probably just an unused region pattern.

I wonder what AZs Floette would look like a a Florges...though if we do get it in the future, we probably wouldn't be able to evolve it.
I could see a similar explanation that was given for Spiky Eared Pichu....either it's inability to evolve is a trade-off for its immortality (even if it wasn't its choice) or the energy from AZ's death-flower made it so that it no longer has access to its evolution or blocks the Shiny Stone's radiation.

As a slightly related thought, both AZ's Floette and SE Pichu are temporal anomalies, AZ's Floette being immortal and will exist forever, and Pichu having extensively traveled through time.....perhaps Evolution is somehow related to time (I mean Mega Evolution is related to a Sun dial)

The first pattern might possibly have been intended for a Scatterbug or Vivillon obtained from some kind of in-game trade from a Pokemon Centre. The second just plain looks awesome. I'd rather have that than the Garden Pattern.

As for the Floette, it's really beautiful and I'd love it to evolve even though I bet it can't because 'this pokemon seems to be different from normal because of the ancient weapon's power'. Either way I still want it. Course, most people already theorised that AZ's floette was going to be an event pokemon any way because of its model appearing.

The Outrage said:
I'm just hoping these hacks don't deter GF on releasing any in-game events they had planned. I mean, they abandoned Azure Flute and then did not bother programming any sort of in-game events for any Pokemon in Gen V aside from Victini, who was released at the same time as the games.

From what I understand they cancelled the Azure Flute because they thought it was 'too complicated' for some players (compared to the Member's Card or Oak's Letter, which did get released). And I'm also rather sure event items weren't really 'desirable' compared to the Pokemon themselves, which may also be why there weren't any 'events' for Gen V legendaries besides Victini.

Maybe they'll be available in the next set of games?

Loving the Pokeball Vivillon. I wonder what a AZ Floette evolved into Florges pattern would be like.

Maybe there's a secret post-league battle with AZ? That or its the 3D model for the ending.

Maybe there's a secret post-league battle with AZ? That or its the 3D model for the ending.

That's what I'm beginning to believe. The 3D model was included in the game, so it's possible the hacker just got hold of that and was able to use it, but we'll never get to actually use it. That or an event.

That's what I'm beginning to believe. The 3D model was included in the game, so it's possible the hacker just got hold of that and was able to use it, but we'll never get to actually use it. That or an event.

Given how hard-to-impossible has been decrypting 3DS games, I see much more probable a hacked encounter with an existing pokémon, than a hacked use of a 3D model. So I go for an event.

That's odd... the Vivillon images seem to be broken for me. Tried refreshing, but to no avail. (Edit: They're working now here. And wow, they're beautiful, especially the Poké Ball one.)

However, I do like AZ's Floette. She looks so adorable! I hope we can get her from an event.

Last edited:
I have yet to give a shit about collecting Vivillon patterns, but damn I like the pokeball one.

I seriously doubt AZ's Floette was ever meant to be a "real" Pokémon, since there's no equivalent Flabébé model. Most likely it was the obvious place to stick the special model so they could use it in the parade scene.

I seriously doubt AZ's Floette was ever meant to be a "real" Pokémon, since there's no equivalent Flabébé model. Most likely it was the obvious place to stick the special model so they could use it in the parade scene.

Believe it will be like Spiky Eared Pichu, obtainable from some Nintendo event and unable to evolve or have eggs.

There was no Spiky-Eared Pikachu or Raichu either. It's more likely AZ's Floette might be a planned event that can neither breed (the Day-Care Lady might even reject it) nor evolve.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom