• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Further Forms for Vivillon/Floette

Okay, well, approaching from the other way: I hope they don't ruin the plot impact of that scene by freely giving millions of people a copy of this ancient immortal one-of-a-kind Pokémon. (Yes, yes, that's every legendary. Alas.)

So what's the result of breeding a Floette or Florges? I assume it's a Flabebe with the same colored flower as the parent. If that is the case, I think it's safe to say this Floette isn't meant to be a pokemon able to be captured or even owned, as there would be no Flabebe that could be produced by this thing. It not being able to evolve is doable since the same was true with Spiky eared Pichu and the whole time distortion thing, but it being unable to breed, eh not so much.

I expect the Floette model was just made for the scene after the credits. It would have the full set of model animations because it's just a tweaked normal Floette model- swap out the flower part of the model, recolor the body (isn't that just shiny Floette's palette anyway?) and there you go. Floette's movements in the after-credit scene were identical to normal Floette's idle movements.

It's a bit different from shiny Floette; shiny Floette is a lighter, less blue purple and has blue eyes.

While my first thought was that it probably is just for the cutscene, I hope it's an event. Maybe some sort of side story to flesh out AZ a bit more.

Cool, although I do wonder how this is going to work out.

AZ's been waiting for that guy for LIFETIMES, and then we can go on to own it?

I love the Vivillion though. If only I had the Wi-fi to gain the other patterns. -_-

I love the Vivillion though. If only I had the Wi-fi to gain the other patterns. -_-

Maybe he gives it to you. Not like it matters, he's immortal, Floette is immortal, you're not. That small blip that is your life to him will not matter in comparison to the 3000 years he's waited.

Maybe he gives it to you. Not like it matters, he's immortal, Floette is immortal, you're not. That small blip that is your life to him will not matter in comparison to the 3000 years he's waited.

Exactly, he spent 3000 years waiting, he wouldn't give up his Floette anytime soon.

Would be cool to own that Floette(Just love that flower!), Poor AZ though, Stealing his pokemon after him finally reuniting with it after 3,000 years.
I can see that Pokeball vivilion as an event, and the other one, don't know what is pattern is supposed to be and don't know if it will be an event too or regional! I want them in my still-working-on-it vivillion collection(That is almost impossible via the GTS ) if I get a hold of them.

hmmm, theres a guy in a hotel who mentions a region we've never seen before, and theres a special floette that Az has, 2 vivillon patterns that arent used, mega latias/os and a legendary trio

interesting...

Okay, well, approaching from the other way: I hope they don't ruin the plot impact of that scene by freely giving millions of people a copy of this ancient immortal one-of-a-kind Pokémon. (Yes, yes, that's every legendary. Alas.)

Multiple legendaries could be chalked up to being endangered or having some kind of weird breeding rituals that the player can't replicate. I mean how do you explain them showing up in multiple regions at different times or how NPCs sometimes have them.

Now things that are supposedly one of a kind like Spikey Eared Pichu, Pikachu colored Pichu, anime character's pokemon, ETC. Yeah, they kind of break everything if you think about it. So what would the diffrence be if people were to get AZ's Floette? If anything, since it's much more plot relevant then the formers are...maybe they could distribute evolved "offspring" of the Floette or have a whole secret fairy sect of Floette with the same flower and color. Kind of like guardians or something.

Personally I wonder if the Pokeball Vivillon pattern will be a Pokemon Center Japan exclusive, and Nintendo World too. That'd be neat, as it'd get people to have to travel there.

Personally I wonder if the Pokeball Vivillon pattern will be a Pokemon Center Japan exclusive, and Nintendo World too. That'd be neat, as it'd get people to have to travel there.

Probably, Japan's not experiencing the kind of favouritism they usually enjoy. In fact they didn't get the Shiny Creation trio apparently (neither did I :'( ) so I think this is probably to make them feel special again.

Probably, Japan's not experiencing the kind of favouritism they usually enjoy. In fact they didn't get the Shiny Creation trio apparently (neither did I :'( ) so I think this is probably to make them feel special again.

I wonder if the Floette will be a movie-exclusive like the Shiny Beasts were in Japan a while back?

Exactly, he spent 3000 years waiting, he wouldn't give up his Floette anytime soon.

At his Floette's request, and to the guy who showed him what it meant to be a trainer, thus winning Floette back? I'd think he would. I mean, being a greedy manipulative asshole (and the genocide of a bunch of humans and Pokemon) is why Floette left.

EDIT:

Appropriate picture for this conversation

tumblr_mvip54nmuA1srooijo1_1280.jpg

Interestingly saw this only a few days before it was revealed Floette was in the game.

At his Floette's request, and to the guy who showed him what it meant to be a trainer, thus winning Floette back? I'd think he would. I mean, being a greedy manipulative asshole (and the genocide of a bunch of humans and Pokemon) is why Floette left.

That raises the question of why Floette would want to leave the trainer she already knew and loved for some kid she met for like five seconds, though.

AZ's Floette is probably a parallel to the Spiky Eared Pichu.

I wonder if it works with Eviolite?

If it does, and keeps normal Floette stats, it's basically a special tank, with roughly 70 Defense and 147 Sp. Defence.

Though since there's nothing for Floette to be better at than normal Floette (like SE Pichu had better Pokeathlon stats), so perhaps a star boost?

HP: 74
Attack: 55
Defence: 67
Sp. Attack: 95
Sp. Defence: 108
Speed: 62

A BST of 471.

I expect the Floette model was just made for the scene after the credits. It would have the full set of model animations because it's just a tweaked normal Floette model- swap out the flower part of the model, recolor the body (isn't that just shiny Floette's palette anyway?) and there you go. Floette's movements in the after-credit scene were identical to normal Floette's idle movements.

No, they would have to specifically program in AZ's Floette for battle, Amie and such. It wouldn't show up there otherwise.

No, they would have to specifically program in AZ's Floette for battle, Amie and such. It wouldn't show up there otherwise.

Uh, no, it's obviously using the standard Floette model as a base, which means that whatever standard Floette can do it can do to. There might be some glitches associated with things the player's never supposed to see it doing, but it's entirely likely that all of standard Floette's animations were just carried over.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom