• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Furthest you've been from home.

Hong Kong when I was a baby, and I live in Canada.

I think the Domincan Republic, but I was two. I can't remember it. :p

They were very beautiful, like something out of the Lord of the Rings films :D All mountains and wilderness. There were lots of little villages, with painted houses with grass roofs. It's an awesome place :D

Furthest I've ever been from home is when I went on holiday to Spain, but I was only 1 at the time, so I don't remember a thing about it.

France, from the UK, which isn't that far when you think about it :I

I've been to Brazil twice to visit relatives. It's such a long flight. (I'm not Brazilian - a separate branch of my maternal grandmother's family immigrated to Brazil.) But it's very nice - the weather is great! And the people are really friendly.

My birth country is Lebanon, and I've also been to Syria (when I was little), Turkey, Egypt, and the UAE. I'm going to New Zealand for 5 days in October.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom