• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Furthest you've been from home.

Chehalis, Washington to New York City, New York. From coast to coast. Took off from SeaTac on Puget Sound and landed at JFK after passing over the Atlantic. It was amazing.

Of course, I was also banned from Bulbagarden for that week XD

The furthest I've been from home is five hours away, in Toronto. I missed the last school trip in May sadly, but I'll be going biyearly at least (school trips happen once a semester) from now on.♥ We miiight be going to California, Washington State, or Washington D.C within the next year though, which will be the farthest I've been from home if we end up going—so that'd be fun~

Up until two or three summers ago, I had never ventured further than King's Island in Ohio.

Then mom and I drove all the way out to Virginia so I could meet my girlfriend in person over a weekend. ^o^ It was so amazing to see the mountains and the ocean for the first time! I hope I can go out there again someday...

Last year I've been to Munich (Germany) thanks to a cultural exchange. Bavaria is simply awesome and wonderful while the people are friendly and polite. Great experience.
I went to Ljubljana (capital city of Slovenia) too.

I live in the D/FW area of Texas and the furthest I've ever been from home is probably Tokyo.

The furthest distance I've ever been from my home is probably the UAE, which I've visited twice and I used to live in for 3 years. I currently live in England.

I've been to Florida from Massachusetts

Went on a school trip Sophomore year to Myrtle Beach in North Carolina, that's New Jersey to North Carolina. It was a pretty cool school trip.

I'm currently living over 7,000 miles from my home. I moved abroad to pursue my college studies.

From the southern US to Alaska, where I spent three months working at a cannery.

Guam for sure as when I was little, I went from Maryland all of the way to that place. Bermuda takes second followed by a tie between Canada and Mexico.

I wish I could say I been out of the country but I been no further than out of the county allow I would love to travel one day allow I would probably have to start with somewhere like France first to get use to traveling then I would love to go to Canada since I quarter Canadian and I heard it's a beautiful place and the people are generally friendly

I've been to Asia from the EU.

at least I believe Turkey is still Asia, otherwise it was when I visited.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom