• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Futurama Mafia- ENDGAME! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Four- Velour Fog- 4/28/14

Everything locked, update pending, you guys are so boring and quiet. :/

Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Four- Velour Fog- 4/28/14

God you guys are dull really

5. @Zexy;
6. @harryheart;
9. @FinalArcadia;
11. @CrackFox;
12. @Flaze;
13. @Midorikawa;
14. @Zima;
15. @Yato;
16. @GastonGibus;

The next one they caught had been considerably smarter and more evasive then the previous two, and he was tricky. Nevertheless, he couldn't hide forever. When they caught him, Farnsworth's face twisted in outrage.

"Wernstrom!"

Wernstrom smirked haughtily. "You may have caught me, but that doesn't mean you'll survive what's coming, Farnworth. I did tell you I would have my revenge, and I did. I killed some of your employees myself!"

Bender kicked the mad scientist into the wormhole, eyes darkening at the mention of his lost friends. "So long, meatbag!"

"You've been played, Farnsworth. Played like a cheap harpsichord."

Dear Zima, you are Dr. Wernstrom, a scientist who is the rival and former student of Professor Farnsworth. As a scientist, you are very smart and have access to all sorts of information. As such, you are the Rolecop. Each night phase, you may post in the Mafia QT 'Rolecheck: Player' and you will learn their role. You can do this four times. You are allied with Mom's family and win when your numbers are equal to that of Planet Express

Zima was lynched. They were allied with Mom's family

It is now night four. Commence with the sending of the actions!

Re: Futurama Mafia- Night Four- Werrrrrnstrom- 4/30/14

Yaaaaaaay! Wasn't expecting that to happen to be honest. Aside from you evasiveness with Mido recently, you did a good job of blending in, Zima!

Wow... this was good!
Sorry for not being really active this phase, I had a school trip and not much discussion took place.
But we don't really know how many mafiosi are in there anymore. I was expecting just Walt and Larry, but Dr. Wenstrom just complicated things. There may be five...
Anyways, I am going to check all the past posts again...

I very much enjoyed playing this game. ^^ Thank you for letting me join, Marius.

Best of luck to everyone!

Wow Zima you really blended in well! Good play. In terms of town, I think we're doing pretty well now!

Looking over discussion, I'm very interested with you @Yato;

One, this post:

Agreed. Keeping Ben Poras alive would have helped mafia hide better among the players, so why kill Ben?

The thing I can think of is that the mafia role-copped few people up till now, and they got roles like Bomb or Bulletproof, and then there was Ben the Double Voter, so it's possible they did not have much of an option when choosing a nightkill target

Or it was random

In light of what we know, were you using what you knew, the truth to you, and slightly twisting things so to be seen as to blend in as town. If I recall correctly and in my re-reading, you're the only one to have raised Role Cop recently and in particular in regards to night kills. Is that because you know something the town don't??? And what to be seen as being helpful with providing something?

Also, your post following the above one was a mention to Zima about wanting to hear from her waiting for her to defend herself. In light of what we know about Zima's role, and your above post, it seems as if you were buying time rather than actually being inquisitive.

(I know that is a lot of assumptions that may not have been phrased terribly well, but bear with....)

Makes some sense, since Zima did vote for bob in Day 1while Yato decided to No Lynch, only for Pikachu to question her for that... what if the two other mafiosi decided to follow opposite voting patterns to look different?
And now there is this thing.
I also feel like BenPoras was a kill that hapenned because the mafia knows lots of roles and goes for the power ones they don't know through luck... in Disney they got Cop and Rolecop this way. But Yato made it a "convenient" post at the beginning of the phase, one that would give Zima trouble that is.

Makes some sense, since Zima did vote for bob in Day 1while Yato decided to No Lynch, only for Pikachu to question her for that... what if the two other mafiosi decided to follow opposite voting patterns to look different?
I also feel like BenPoras was a kill that hapenned because the mafia knows lots of roles and goes for the power ones they don't know through luck... in Disney they got Cop and Rolecop this way. But Yato made it a "convenient" post at the beginning of the phase, one that would give Zima trouble that is.

Actually in disney mafia we got them because we nightkilled players that often are large threats. AKA Human and FA since they form alliances early on and are active in thread.

So there's one mafia member left?

Looking over discussion, I'm very interested with you @Yato;

One, this post:

Agreed. Keeping Ben Poras alive would have helped mafia hide better among the players, so why kill Ben?

The thing I can think of is that the mafia role-copped few people up till now, and they got roles like Bomb or Bulletproof, and then there was Ben the Double Voter, so it's possible they did not have much of an option when choosing a nightkill target

Or it was random

In light of what we know, were you using what you knew, the truth to you, and slightly twisting things so to be seen as to blend in as town. If I recall correctly and in my re-reading, you're the only one to have raised Role Cop recently and in particular in regards to night kills. Is that because you know something the town don't??? And what to be seen as being helpful with providing something?

That was just an assumption. I don't have much information as of now. It's mostly guessing.

Also, your post following the above one was a mention to Zima about wanting to hear from her waiting for her to defend herself. In light of what we know about Zima's role, and your above post, it seems as if you were buying time rather than actually being inquisitive.

That may look how it seems since Zima turned out to be mafia. But since Zima was about to get lynched, I wanted to see if she had any extra information that might save herself, or be useful in later phases.

If my 'convenient' post looked like it was going to cause trouble, then I think she would had disagreed with my post. Instead, she said nothing about it.

GastonGibus is now GastlyGibus. :D

@Yato; it just seems to be that a lot of your posts seem to potentially contain a slip up... ? Including your recent post saying there's one mafia left. Although it's phrased as a question, is that a slip up in any way?

Actions locked & stuff

5. @Zexy;
6. @harryheart;
9. @FinalArcadia;
11. @CrackFox;
12. @Flaze;
13. @Midorikawa;
15. @Yato;
16. @GastlyGibus;

She had just gotten back from a long shopping trip. She had been safe there. She didn't even know what she was coming back to by returning to her long-term grad student position.

Kif will be devastated, she thought sadly as the shadows loomed up around her. A squealed as a hand wrapped her mouth and yanked her away.

"Ew, pukeatronic."

Dear Zexy, you are Amy. A Chinese physicist from Mars, you are the pure embodiment of a girly girl. You are frequently far away, like other planets far, either shopping or visiting your parents on Mars. You are a x2 Commuter, meaning you can make yourself invulnerable for a night phase and the following day phase. During this time you cannot communicate in-thread or privately. You can do this by PMing me 'Commute: Night X'. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

Zexy was killed. They were allied with Planet Express

Its now Day Five. Please don't be boring again.

Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Five- Gleesh!- 5/1/14

:(
good luck, town.

@Yato; it just seems to be that a lot of your posts seem to potentially contain a slip up... ? Including your recent post saying there's one mafia left. Although it's phrased as a question, is that a slip up in any way?

There were originally 16 players feom the start. Going by the 3:1 ratio, it's likely 12 town, 4 maf from the beginning, more or less. 5 maf is highly unlikely, and if it were three mafia the game would have been already over now. I don't see how saying there's one mafia left could be called a slip up?

VOTE: GastlyGibus

That sounds pretty likely that he's the last mafia then, and to be honest I can't really think of a character that would fit as a miller in this context of working with Mom either.

Alright, I am Miller. Your point being...?

Are we just going to take your word for it? Care to explain what town roles we have that point to me being scum? Can you accurately determine that those roles are who they say they are?

Furthermore, who is the cop and why should you trust them? I understand my claim is shaky, it's a ridiculously easy claim to fake as it require very little to nothing to back it up. Then the question arises, why would I claim it in the first place if it were not true, knowing full well the retribution that would surely follow?

Another thing I would like to mention is the fact that we lynched two mafia members on the first two days, and I was part of those votes. Why on earth would I bus two of my teammates so early? For me to fake-claim miller, and then at the same time bus two of my fellow scum during the very first day phases, would be one of the most ridiculous things ever. I would be setting myself up for failure. I may not be the best mafia player around, but I'm not that foolish.

You vote me because I'm the most plausible. Fair enough. But perhaps you'd like bring up some other kind of accusation against me? Was there something in my posts that seemed off? Was there something I did (besides claim Miller) that struck you as odd? Or are you just going to vote me and say "well he's our best bet" and leave it at that? I mean, how am I supposed to defend myself against that since you've offered practically nothing for me to rebut? This is a classic case of strawman if I ever saw it. You pretty much set me up to fall with an argument that I cannot possibly begin to refute because it's so vague and lacking of good reason there's nothing for me to refute in it.

Now, perhaps you'd like to explain who this cop is, or at least whom they have checked, before just saying "the cop told me so." Perhaps you'd like to explain what these "town abilities" are and how they cannot have possibly been faked. But you haven't; you just said "Well, I think he's mafia" and left it at that. I expected better reasoning, especially from you, Midorikawa. >_>

Okay those that have been checked are as follows: Me, CrackFox, Flaze, Yato.

And I just...screw logic. I don't get scummy vibes from Gibs, also

UNVOTE: GastlyGibus
VOTE: Zexy

Considering CF was checked and I know she is in contact with the cop and doc, I have more reason to believe her. There was the whole incident with the PMs with them two, and I want elaboration on that. Everyone else I trust due to conversations or have been copchecked.
@GastlyGibus; You weren't on the TP lynch, and the bobobo one just can't count....

EDIT: My mistake...Gibs was on the TP lynch. Yeah I just don't see him as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom