• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Futurama Mafia- ENDGAME! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, town!
Well, I took a risk that backfired a bit, but I was almost sure that Gibus was the remaning one by the start of Day 5 and tried to be able to post at the time. Anyways, my kill just gave you one less suspect, so it went pretty great! :)

Marius, thank you for hosting. Your hosting was much better than older games, which is really good. As you said in the message, minor setbacks happen... Anyways, this was supposed to be a 20-person game, so cutting down roles could cause slight unbalances :)

Nice job, guys!

...I just looked back and realized how terrible it would have been if Setra was active, and had actually followed my advice to shoot Harry. Oh, god. That would not have been good.

Uh. Anyways. Good game!

Such an enjoyable game. Thank you @Marius; and the first time I was cop as well, so new experiences and fun all round. Well done town, it's nice to have a bit of luck!

And GM you made it extra fun, I enjoyed our exchanges, partly because I became sure you were mafia.

Good job town!

Cool concept Marius! I had a lot of fun while I was alive.

Edit:
Zima! I thought we were DDR buddies!

man-crying.png

I forgot to say that I am happy to finally see a cop surviving the endgame.
It took me 7 games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom