• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Future) Gen 9 Region

Far-Future Tokyo.

This is a proposed mega-city to be constructed for the next century, and it'd make an interesting part of a region. I'd envision it having a Department store, two gyms (one on the bottom floor, and one one at the top), Battle Facilities, all kinds of shops, tonnes of NPCs. It would basically be like ORAS' Mauville City but expanded to many floors.

Floor One - Pokemon Centre, Mart, Gym.
Floor Two - Department Store
Floor Three - Residential
Floor Four - Residential
Floor Five - Battle Facilities
Floor Six - Indoor Wild Area, Day Care
Floor Seven - Residential
Floor Eight - Residential
Floor Nine - GTS, Online Facilities
Floor Ten - Gym

etc

It'd basically be a bunch of cities stacked on top of each other. Put it in the centre of the map, have other small cities, villages, routes,. etc around it.
Tokyo was already used.

How about the region be based on an unfamiliar place for once, like Puerto Rico, Belize or even Madagascar?

I think Dragon meant obscure, as in when thinking of possible regions, does your brain go to Belize?
Considering I live in Central America and keep forgetting about Belize, I'll give them the reason there. Then again, Belize is the one country in Central America that seems different (main language is English, got their independence from the brits, don't have September 15th as their independence day, etc.)...

Madagascar on the other hand, has 3 movies, its popular enough, so please, another country, I need the world to know that Africa is more than Egypt, South Africa and a huge savannah.

West Africa would be cool but for some reason I don't think that would sell well. mj.png

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom