• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Future Plotlines you'd like to see in the anime

I'd like to see someone in the group who has to deal with a 'bad' Pokemon. Not another Charizard/Mamoswine/Dragontie where its just disobedient, but something the person has to stop. Maybe its a kleptomaniac and is always ready to steal, or maybe its a violent Pokemon who, instead of attacking the trainers, attacks the other Pokemon. Or maybe perhaps an older Pokemon who's become depressed and lost its zeal for battle. So many different ways to have problem Pokemon but so far they just like having disobedient Pokemon.

A Raichu which is in fact not portrayed as a jerk.
In the episode it is actually Pikachu who goes all crazy aggressive over Raichu because it wants to show that Pikachu are not inferior.
Raichu, however spends the episode trying to show Pikachu that it infact does not think so and calmly handles Pikachu’s immature tantrums and in the end Pikachu realises that it’s he who is being a jerk to a genuinely nice Pokémon.

But of course they’ll never show Pikachu with flaws.

I may have talked about this before in another thread, but I would love it so so much if they did another Pokemon Chronicles.
  1. One episode would be about showing what Ash's reserve pokemon do at Professor Oak's when he's not using them. I would have interactions we never seen before, like Sceptile and Snivy helping Bulbasaur keeping peace, all of Ash's regional birds racing together, sparring matches, maybe some brotherly moments with Totodile and Corphish. There is so many possibilities.
  2. If they don't bring back Butch and Cassidy for any upcoming episodes in SM, I would like to see them have at least another Chronicles episode dedicated to them.
  3. Anything regarding Brock and his goal to be a Pokemon Doctor, maybe show how his family's doing.

A Raichu which is in fact not portrayed as a jerk.
Volkner's Raichu.
In the episode it is actually Pikachu who goes all crazy aggressive over Raichu because it wants to show that Pikachu are not inferior.
Raichu, however spends the episode trying to show Pikachu that it infact does not think so and calmly handles Pikachu’s immature tantrums and in the end Pikachu realises that it’s he who is being a jerk to a genuinely nice Pokémon.
That would be character assassination.

Always dreamed with the Rockets finally delievering Pikachu to their boss. I sorta figured it as a way to finish their stories and make the Rocket-dan as a whole to disband, with the three avoiding prison for helping the heroes and all. Because of status quo, imagine something like this would happen only close to the tail-end of the anime series.

Also, explain what exactly is a Master Pokemon is a good ask. Over 20 years into the series and they never revealed what it is in details nor introduced any Master Pokemon yet... I believe there can be only one then?

One plot I'm surprised they never touched on is a trainer with a handicap. As far as memory serves, I don't believe we have ever seen any blind characters before. It'd be interesting to see how a trainer can battle with their pokemon without sight. I don't know, maybe that plot would be a bit too mature for the anime or something, but I like to think it be a good plot.

Some things.
1. A rebellous Pokemon with complex moral viewpoint.... Of the type that would slap a human in the face for saying things like Nurse Joy said in OS11.
2. Ash meeting people with mental or physical disorder.
3. A Pokemon Hunter that donates the money from hunting Pokemon to an orphanage/ or is trying to pay his relative/friend treatment.

Bring back the original concept of the third movie and have researchers uncover the bones of real world animals with the discovery that other creatures used to live on the planet before people and pokémon did

Have ORAS!Archie and Maxie make an appearance

Serena side story episode about her adventures in Hoenn, where she meets May and Lisia

3. A Pokemon Hunter that donates the money from hunting Pokemon to an orphanage/ or is trying to pay his relative/friend treatment.
That is a very good idea! They should so do this plot. I would love to see how Ash and his friends react when they see the Hunter's true intention. Good one.

Necrozma trolling by putting a move to make all Ash's and his Classmate pokémon to spoke reminiscent of Darkrai causing nightmare to Pikachu, Meowth and Squishy. Except this time is real life.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom