• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Future Pokémon game predictions

Area54

Reaction score
Pokemon main series game and what I think what will happen in future and what happened.

Pokemon Red and Green - We got remakes FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokemon Blue - nothing
Pokemon Yellow - Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee

IMO I predict that we will get Pokemon " Blue remake" GF will obviously say that it's open world Kanto game and it's not related to Go! Now when? I think early 2030's.

Pokemon Gold and Silver - HG/SS
Pokemon Crystal - nothing

I predict we will get 1 Johto game soon( hopefully) Maybe even next year or so.
Johto as I said got 2009 which is the oldest Gen so far that didn't get anything( 1 year older than BW) and I think it will be similar to PLA.

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald - nothing
We will likely see Open world -like game for Emerald aka Gen 3. It would come out after XY remake so probably late 2030's

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Platinum
IMO I don't see them getting anything. We got DP remakes and maybe PLA is like "remake" of Platinum.

Pokemon BW and B2W2-
Honestly I can see this getting same treatment as DP. As of when: I would say between Gen 10 and Gen 11 so late 2028 and early 2029.

Pokemon X and Y- Definitely getting remakes after DP , so probably mid 2030's

Pokemon SM and USUM- Probably same treatment as DP and BW- This is way into future aka early 2040's.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom