• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Galactic Artworks

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Welcome to my gallery!

I draw quite a bit in my free time. I would like to post some of my drawings on here if I like how they turn out, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon art. Improving my art has been an ongoing struggle, so constructive criticism would be much appreciated! :)

For now, I only have one drawing to show. Three Eeveelution sisters who are famous singers.

Last edited:

sucreine

IRL Tsareena
Reaction score
Aww very nice work! You have such a cute art style ^^ I look forward to seeing more!

Reaction score
@sucreine Thank you very much! :)

I'll attempt to keep this gallery active. At minimum, I would like to complete a drawing at least once a month. I know that's not a lot, but it's hard for me to draw since I have a lot of stuff going on IRL.
Anyhoo, I did finish a drawing of my favourite psychic type Pokemon. He's very misunderstood, but I adore him regardless.

eld-oys

rising
Reaction score
These are really interesting -- I think it's the flat colours and sharp lines of the foreground against the more blurry, indistinct background? Idk, I'm not great at the technical parts of art, I just know when I look at an image and like it, and that's what I'm getting here. :> I've never seen a Mr Mime quite like that one; I feel like you've done a good job of translating a pretty abstract design (in that it's a pokémon made up of circles and lines that fit together in a cartoony way rather than a real-life way) into one that seems to occupy space in a way that makes sense.

Reaction score
@eld-oys Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the technical aspects of my art. I'm still trying to experiment with it, but so far I like the results I've been getting with it. Mr. Mime is one of my favourite Pokemon and there's so many artists that purposely draw him creepy, so I wanted to make him less creepy. My Disney-esque style seems to translate him well, but I did put my own little things here and there. The floppy ears and Don-Bluth style nose are to make him less human and more of a human-like creature... thing. lol

I've got a few sketches to show off. I'm really working on getting over my fear of showing people my unfinished work, so I'm attempting to sketch in strictly pencil crayon and post them on my DA page as soon as I finish.

This is Meena, my Mr. Mime Pokesona:

And a happy little Vaporeon:

Reaction score
I have another pencil crayon sketch of my Elder Scrolls Online character, and a reference sheet for my little Meena!

HikaRiolu

Hundred thousand changes, everything's the same
Reaction score
These are pretty interesting! There's a very Don Bluth-like quality to these, which is something I wouldn't associate with Pokémon by a long shot.

Rose Upshur

Reaction score
Nice works) Did you know that your profession should be related to animation?