• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Galactic Battles premieres in Australia: Toasted TV to air Galactic Battles

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Galactic Battles premieres in Australia: Toasted TV to air Galactic Battles

The Australian TV programming block Toasted TV has begun airing Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles. This season concluded almost a year ago in the US.

Read more on Bulbanews

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Oh I see what I did, I looked at the Japanese air date on DP157. Yeah, that needs to be fixed.

Reaction score
Incredible. It got to Brazil first(a big third-worlded place with a bunch of idiots) and only after that it got to Australia...though here in Brazil Cartoon Network only airs it at half an hour at wednesday and they put random episodes.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
The reason it always takes so long to get to Australia is because they air it daily.

bluesun

消え人
Reaction score
DPGB's been airing daily in the UK for the last 2 months or so.
For DPBD the UK actually finished the series a week and a half before America.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
For DPBD the UK actually finished the series a week and a half before America.
It was just over two weeks, because actually Sleepless in Pre-Battle! aired on 17/4/2009 but aired in the US on 2/5/2009.

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
lol, a year ago. I guess people in Australia can watch themselves teh anime now... hope you guys like it over there.

zcs87

The Ninja Pokemon Master
Reaction score
DPGB has been on Cartoon Network in Australia for a month or so but they only got to DP132 (Evolving Strategies!) before it returned to DP105.

The Power of Pika

Relax and have fun.
Reaction score
Confirmed:
Pokemon galactic battles season 12 Monday to thursday at 7:00am
Pokemon sinnoh league victors season 13 Saturday 7:30am.

They're premiering 2 seasons at the same time which is awsome.=D

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
So they decided to confuse people by showing two first-run seasons at once... Not the best idea.