• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GalacticDragoness' Artworks

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Welcome to my gallery!

I draw quite a bit in my free time. I would like to post some of my drawings on here if I like how they turn out, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon art. Improving my art has been an ongoing struggle, so constructive criticism would be much appreciated! :)

For now, I only have one drawing to show. Three Eeveelution sisters who are famous singers.

Last edited:
@sucreine Thank you very much! :)

I'll attempt to keep this gallery active. At minimum, I would like to complete a drawing at least once a month. I know that's not a lot, but it's hard for me to draw since I have a lot of stuff going on IRL.
Anyhoo, I did finish a drawing of my favourite psychic type Pokemon. He's very misunderstood, but I adore him regardless.

These are really interesting -- I think it's the flat colours and sharp lines of the foreground against the more blurry, indistinct background? Idk, I'm not great at the technical parts of art, I just know when I look at an image and like it, and that's what I'm getting here. :> I've never seen a Mr Mime quite like that one; I feel like you've done a good job of translating a pretty abstract design (in that it's a pokémon made up of circles and lines that fit together in a cartoony way rather than a real-life way) into one that seems to occupy space in a way that makes sense.

@eld-oys Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the technical aspects of my art. I'm still trying to experiment with it, but so far I like the results I've been getting with it. Mr. Mime is one of my favourite Pokemon and there's so many artists that purposely draw him creepy, so I wanted to make him less creepy. My Disney-esque style seems to translate him well, but I did put my own little things here and there. The floppy ears and Don-Bluth style nose are to make him less human and more of a human-like creature... thing. lol

I've got a few sketches to show off. I'm really working on getting over my fear of showing people my unfinished work, so I'm attempting to sketch in strictly pencil crayon and post them on my DA page as soon as I finish.

This is Meena, my Mr. Mime Pokesona:
sketch_a_day_1____meena__my_pokesona_by_xxastral_dragonessxx_dda9n2u-fullview.jpg

And a happy little Vaporeon:
ddakphg-1155d146-4238-4af8-989a-32dd323e0ba6.png

I have another pencil crayon sketch of my Elder Scrolls Online character, and a reference sheet for my little Meena!

ddantu1-9d450057-5a89-4e95-9fba-bf309febbd3d.png

ddayihy-d9d3cf9b-5118-4551-bcd7-8effbb432fb7.png

These are pretty interesting! There's a very Don Bluth-like quality to these, which is something I wouldn't associate with Pokémon by a long shot.

Nice works) Did you know that your profession should be related to animation?

@HikaRiolu Thank you! I've always admired Don Bluth and old Disney cartoons, so I try to incorporate it in my style.

@Rose Upshur Thank you so much! I did consider animation once upon a time, but for now drawing is mostly a hobby.

I haven't done much drawing during the month of July, so I don't have much to show.
First up is Meena being a silly little Mime. She's such a dork and I love her so much.
ddb9fgx-9369cc40-0bc3-453c-b4c7-f0e9900b3074.png

I recently joined a Pathfinder campaign. I am a male Gnome sorcerer called Maddnadnach, Madd for short. Almost immediately I drew a reference for him because I enjoy the campaign so much. So here are a few quick drawings of Madd.
madd_ref_sheet_by_xxastral_dragonessxx_ddd127y-pre.jpg

In one of our most recent sessions, Madd tried mead for the first time... the result was him almost burning down the boat everyone was traveling on. I'll leave a warning that he's intoxicated in the drawing since I'm paranoid.
wanna_shee_fire_trickthsss_by_xxastral_dragonessxx_dddfb2j-pre.jpg

@RC821 Lol It's because my username is Galactic-Dragoness.

It's been some time since I posted in here. I did a few things since last time.

First up is a drawing of my Pokesona and my best friend's pokesona, Gio, the Alolan Meowth. Meena calls him Gigi, he does not like being called Gigi.

Next, is a drawing of Lucy Lacemaker from Satellite City. I binged every episode last month on Youtube and I had to draw Lucy. Go check it out if you have the chance, the guy is pretty talented!

Finally, I drew my dragonsona holding the ace flag for Asexual Awareness week.

While waiting to get my copy of Pokemon Sword tomorrow, I decided to draw this wacky fellow from the newest trailer. I'm pretending to not know what his name is.
I also tried a different style for this one.

it's like King Frost from Persona :bulbaLove:

@chibighost I've never played Persona, but I looked it up and I sort of agree with you.

I've got two Pokesona artworks. One where I draw her as a Mr. Rime(Been wanting to since it was revealed) and a Christmas themed one because I'm super excited for Christmas!!!

It's been a bit since I posted and I have a couple of drawings to show off.

@Giri Thanks so much! Eyes of fish? Do you mean her eyes are huge or are they far apart? One day I'll draw an angry Mr. Mime, probably Meena on an expression sheet.

First is Meena's updated reference sheet since my style has improved. And since Galarian Mr. Mime was announced, I incorporated it into her character. She switches between the two forms depending on her mood. Kantonian is her original form and she mostly stays in that form. She'll become Galarian when her stress levels are too high or she's very depressed. To which she loses her colour and she becomes cold like ice. The only thing that will revert her back to Kantonian is when she experiences joy again.
Meena_Character_Sheet.png

Next up is Milo, an original character and not Milo from Sword and Shield. He is a Mudpuppy, or Swamp Dragon as most call them. They're wingless dragons that originated from swamp lands, and over time they settled on dry lands.
Milo.png

I have a dragonsona named Astrid. I started to really dislike her design, so my friend gifted me one and I loved it so much I did a quick drawing of her.
Astrid_Redraw.png

And lastly, I made a quick doodle in class of a Vaporeon sorcerer. I transferred it to my computer and quickly sketched and coloured it.
Vappy_Sorcerer.png

Hello, it's been a while. I've been very inactive on here, I should fix that. I have a few drawings that I finished since January.

First up is Ricky, my Dragomime. I was playing around with Pokemon fusion and this guy popped up. I could not say no to a Dragon-Type Mr. Mime. Ricky was fused with an old Dragonair. Unable to control his Dragon-Type powers and unable to create barriers anymore, he was considered a failure. So he was auctioned off to a circus.
Ricky_Mime.png

I was playing Hyrule Warriors a lot back in February and mained Zant. The game gave me a new appreciation for him that I drew this strange scenario where he quotes my favourite line from Rock-a-Doodle.
If_I_Were_to_kill_my_Captain.png

After the previous piece, I made a couple of Zant drawings.
Zant_Drawings.png

After drawing Zant I discovered there is a fanbase dedicated to the Twili race, so I decided to make my own Twili OC. His name is Dune.
Dune_Full.png

And lastly, my recent piece is a drawing of my Dunmer character on ESO, who is drinking with my best friend's Argonian character.
Forget_war_let's_drink2.png

Back
Top Bottom