• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Galar League Card Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 114691
  • Start date
I love the stylized irises that you can choose. I wish there were some more of those.

Much as I like all of the options though, I do think it's dumb that although you can purchase type-themed Gym uniforms and are awarded some others for defeating the Gyms, you still cannot actually change the uniform that you wear during a Gym Challenge.

Not much of a Customizer, but I do like the League Uniforms

Naturally, I'm going with Nessa's
bMrt6n2.jpg

I've changed my outfit quite a few times. Overall I think the customization in this game is really great. The only problem is like Aulos said; they make you wait too long to be able to buy a dress. Three stores in a row with no dresses and I was seriously starting to wonder if they were locked to the post game. I don't see why the Motostoke store couldn't have had dresses at least.

Well, ignoring that issue, I think I've finally achieved the cutest league card.
42YU85O.jpg
gBw2fVO.jpg
h5ixAlY.jpg

Here's mine. (It took wayyyyy too long to get dresses in this game!)

I feel you on that. Your character is super cute btw :bulbaLove:

I think the clothing options are good but most of the bags are unecessarily large. I wish I could steal Sonia's bag.

I also wish the hair was a little more animated even though it's better than the hair from SM. It looks a little funny when Marnie's hair dramatically blows in the wind but the female protagonist's hair just remains stiff even though it's longer.

Last edited:
In the gen 7 games I didn't put much time into customization (in Sun, I didn't customize at all while in Ultra Moon I changed my outfit only after I beat the game), however, in gen 8 I decided to invest a little more time into it. Here's my league card:
Like with gen 7, I didn't change my hair even though in real life I prefer long hair. I wish there was a blue eye-color other than icy and bright blue...

Decided to play as the girl in both games.
Here’s my league card in Shield.
I really like the Water uniform; probably going to stick with it the rest of the way.

Now for Sword.
Here I went heavy on the colors of my alma mater. (Coincidentally, our catch phrase is “Swords up!”)

Last edited:
While I'm a fan of the options, I do have some misgivings:
  • The fact that there aren't big, heavy coats for a Britain inspired region is saddening. Yes we have hoodies, but I really thought once I got to Circhester I'd be able to buy something more snow-appropriate.
  • While I like Victor's brown bag, it would have been nice if we could eventually unlock Gloria's own; it's not even a feminine exclusive one either. His other options look like you're straddling a suitcase on your back.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom