• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Galar League Card Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 114691
  • Start date
The pixie cut hair option is on point. XY's was fine, just a bit oddly shaped, and Sun and Moon just fell too flat on the character's head, so I was hoping these games would give a good option. And they sure did. The cut is short, but it has a bit of fluff and style to it. It looks especially good with some of the cutesy and fun clothing options (like the sweaters with the logos and the ruffled skirts). They definitely pulled it off right for these games.

Attachments

• EKxMSxDVUAIV5R7 - Edited.jpg
    EKxMSxDVUAIV5R7 - Edited.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
So... on the sleeveless Gym Uniform tops, is the League sigil on the character's bare bicep supposed to be a rub-on tattoo?

sporttopwatertype.jpg

When I saw it on Marnie in our League rematch I just assumed it was an actual tattoo; sure she's young but I figured, she's from a punk rock town and all, even if the League sigil in particular would have been a weirdly establishment tattoo to get. But now I just...

I never noticed that (probably because I use jackets a lot). Why the heck is that there.

Do we have a confirmed age for the characters?
I don't think so, but like Esserise said, it could be like one of those tattoos that you can find on bubblegum or chips products, specially considering they disappear if you change clothes.

Do we have a confirmed age for the characters?

The fact we only have confirmed ages for only a handful of characters out of all of the ones we have, should have answered this question on its own.

But yes, I believe it's just temporary or just a really good sticker.

I forgot to save a pic or a league card of my post Wedgehurst-pre Motostoke look but here's my current appearance.
IMG_2090.jpg
I have to say this is the farthest I've ever gone with customization in these games. It's really incredible! I also really love the basic trainer outfit and look so it was actually kind of difficult to move away from some of it.

Overall, I like the Galar fashion a lot!. While male customisation still feels a little limited compared to female customisation, especially in the hair department, I do like a lot of the clothing options and the fact you can now layer a little. The only things I'm really missing are backpacks that don't look like suitcases (I've kept the starter bag, as I think it looks best. I mean, I actually like the design). I also wish we got some formal clothing like a text, or even some nice button-ups and slacks. Some less clunky shoes and a couple pairs of boots would have been nice too

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom