• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Galar Journey

Fan of Jarrus

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
Playing Sword again.

I start with Sobble like I always do.

My character, Victot met the legend outside the train station. He does that amazing pose when speaking with his fans. Got Dover the Sobble and went to find a Wooloo with Hop in the Slumbering Weald. Leon found us easily and guided us out of the forest.

Caught Rookidee and Yamper. Named Storm and Lightning. Storm met Leon, but is unsure about him. We defeated Hop and went on a train. I went through the Wild Area and camped with my team. I arrived in Motostoke and got Mystic Water from Leon. He said don't get lost like he does.

The opening ceremony was very short. There was more that was not seen. I wanted to see the legend appear in it.

I left the city and caught Charred the Sizzlipede with a Vulpix's help. Those bugs are rare. I got more stuff from the Wild Area and entered the Galar Mine.

I beat Bede in the mine. He was rude to me when we fought. Still hope he appears in the anime. Now on the way to Turffield. I won against Milo with only one faint. Lightning got knocked out.

Caught Strike the Farfetch'd. She was not to hard to catch with Great Balls.

Beat Hop then went to the Isle of Armor. Met Klara and battled her. She said the great Leon trained at the dojo.

I done the first trial and got Squirtle. Those Slowpoke are fast. Now finding mushrooms after getting lost. I like to see Leon's trip through the forest. I beat Klara for some. She left and I got the Mushrooms. Cannon evolved in Wartortle. So did Rolycoly.

Klara put Toxic Spikes on the arena but we beat her. She was sorry and gave me her League Card. Befriended Jun the Kubfu. Ready to go around the island with my main team.

I am now back on the mainland ready to fight Nessa. Strike evolved when she got three critical hits.

I got to Hulbury and saw Rose. He did not remember who Bede was. I must meet with Rose after beating Nessa. She beat most of my team except for Dover. Then he learned Sucker Punch. That would have helped. Then Headbutt would not caused him to flinch.

I got through Galar Mine and helped Hop defeat Team Yell. Soon I will take on Kabu. I am now taking on Motostoke Gym. I beat Kabu though two team members got burned.

Now in the Wild Area. Bede showed up and was rude to myself and Hop. Going to Hammerlocke while they have their battle. That jerk beat Hop and insulted him. I hope Hop will be alright. Rose spoke to me when I arrived in Hammerlocke.

Rose told me how the power plant worked before Oleana told him he must be somewhere. I ran into the great Leon. He is probably lost again. He said go to the vault. I will because he said to go there. Will he find where the meeting with Rose is held?

I met with my favourite Gym Leader, Raihan outside of the vault. He looked on his phone for my name. Sonia was there, looking at the history of the Darkest Day.

On Route 6, I fought Team Yell. Dover fell to poison and Lightning dealt with the rest. Hop is not feeling great right now. Wish I can do something.

I arrived at Stow-on-Side then fought Hop. Did some training on the Isle of Armor. Dover evolved and he drunk Max Soup. Now he can Gigagantamax. I do like Gigagantamax Inteleon.

Last edited:
I am now fighting Bea. Lightning got knocked out. Now it is Dover against Machamp. She takes half of Dover's health. But he wins with Max Darkness.

Bede is being a vandal so we take him on. Quicksand got knocked out by a powerful Psybeam. Lightning avenged her. We defeat him then Rose disqualified Bede. The mural collapsed, revealing two statutes.

I returned to the Isle of Armor with Jun. She is ready to evolve at one of the towers. I will take her to the Tower of Darkness. We beat Mustard and Jun evolved. I am told that Leon got lost on the way to the Tower.

How did Leon go all the way to Postwick?

I went through Glimwood Tangle and arrived in Ballonlea. I delivered a letter to Frank. The girl who gave me the letter is now gone. I went to fight Opal and Storm evolved. I got all her questions right and won the battle.

I ran into Bede in Hammerlocke and he insulted me again. Opal came and made him the new Fairy Gym Leader. Leon and Sonia come to sort out problems at Hammerlocke Power Plant. On the way to Circhester, I got chased by a Liepard.

I go through the Rock Gym and keep falling into holes. A trainer talked about how Gordie is cool and fashionable. I think the same way about the great Leon. I take on Gordie, his Barbaracle is dangerous with Shell Smash. Dover took on his Coalossal and beat him with G-Max Hydrosnipe.

I went to the restaurant then the Hero's Bath with Sonia and Hop. We had a battle which Hop fought well in. Then I returned to the Isle of Armor with my water bike.

I went to Spikemuth and battled Marnie. She used Swagger twice on Charred and Lightning. I now fight some Grunts. Spikemuth feels like a stage in a fighting game. I taught Lightning Thunderbolt.

No voice acting for when Piers sings? There should be. Quicksand whipped up a sandstorm and we beat Piers. Something bad is happening and we run into Leon. He said he has got this and went off. He could get lost again so I follow.

Leon dealt with the problem because he is amazing. I am on the way to Hammerlocke. Wow, Leon. He had that bright look. Now we are preparing for the final gym. We take on the Gym trainers and beat them.

Now we are going to take on Raihan. We battle and he takes a selfie. I do like Raihan. Dover dealt the finishing blow with G-Max Hydrosnipe. After Hop beat Raihan, we both travel to Wyndon.

I made it to Wyndon and will soon battle the man. He would be very tough to beat. I fought and defeated Marnie. I then take on Hop and his team fought well. I feel bad for beating him. After the battle, Leon invited us to dinner.

He had not come yet and Hop is worried. Leon must have gotten lost again, Hop. Piers told us that he went to Rose Tower. Oleana comes and makes us hunt for a guy with a key. With Team Yell's help, we fight the man.

At the train station, Piers sings and gets rid of the bad league staff. Then we make it to Rose Tower. With Hop, I storm the tower to find Leon. People try to stop us, but we beat them.

I battle Oleana who flipped out. Storm got attracted by Tsareena. But Lightning beat her. Oleama is defeated.

Why did Leon and Rose not notice the battle?

They are in a intense discussion about energy and the league. Hop and I arrive then Leon takes us out for dinner. Rose is upset and will plan something. But it is now the finals of the league. The great Leon introduced the finals because Rose is busy.

Bede comes in and battles us. He does not like being a Fairy-Type Gym Leader. Dover got hit with Confusion but we won. Next was Nessa who we beat with no problem. Bea nearly beat Charred with Falinks. But he used Coil and Fire Lash. Dover fought Machamp and took her out.

Last edited:
I spoke with Piers and Marnie. Now Raihan is up next. We fought him with the changing weather. Dover won with little health left. Now Leon will be our final match. I love Leon's speech. But Rose interrupted and is still worried about energy. Thousand years is far off, Rose. Leon goes to deal with Rose's actions. Then Hop and I go back to the Slumbering Weald.

The music is so nice in this place. I got the Rusted Sword and went to Hammerlocke. I have an uneasy feeling as I enter the power plant. I take on Rose, his battle theme sounds amazing. We beat him and he claps.

We get to the top and watch Leon catch Eternatus with a Pokeball. The poor man got taken out by the explosion and we fight Eternatus. Hop got Leon out of this place and fights with us. Hop and I call Zacian and Zamazenta then the fight continues.

While avenging Leon, I told Dover to use Ice Beam. That weakened the beast and I used a Ultra Ball. Three days passed and Leon recovered quickly? Now I am irritated because he is injured still.

But I must face him. I put Eternatus in a Box called Jail. Then I head to the Stadium.

We beat Leon. Several members of my team got knocked out by the man's dragons. Charizard was faster than Dover. The Inteleon came back out and beat Leon's Charizard. Leon is so handsome, it was distracting.

After the fight, Leon left Ruby the Charmander for me. He would like to battle us again soon. I update my league card and got the best pose for it. I now train up Ruby to help her get stronger. I leveled up Ruby to 56.

I go into the Slumbering Weald and battle Hop. He took out two members of my team. Still feel a little bad for defeating him. Two weirdos show up and take the rusted sword and shield. Sonia found where they went. At Turrfield Stadium.

With Ruby, I defeat the Dynamax Tsareena. Those weirdos come and say kick our butts then leave. Then I help out with the Motostoke and Hulbury Gyms. Sonia called about the weirdos in the lab.

They want the Wishing Stars. But Hop and I take them out. Sonia's assistant betrays her and more Gyms have problems. We deal with them and in Ballonlea, Bede wanted to fight. He took out Dover and Ruby. But we still win.

We take on the sword weirdo in the power plant and win. Zamazenta is in pain because of them. Ruby calms the wolf down. Zamazenta attacks and Zacian arrives. I catch her with a Master Ball.

Hop is with Zamazenta, trying to calm him down. I head to the Slumbering Weald. He had calmed the wolf and caught him. We then have a battle. Storm dodged his Snorlax's Hammer Arm. We both do not want this battle to end.

Those two guys come with Piers and Leon to apologize. They feel really sorry and said I was a celebrity. They run off and Piers follows them.

Leon tells us he has been sorting out the tower. He praises his younger brother and does his famous pose. I do love that man.

I go to the Battle Tower to see fight Leon again. Many trainers use Protect in there. I got up to Rank 3 of the Beginner Tier. I take on the man and manage to defeat his Charizard. He is still not used to losing. But Leon hid his pain and gave me his rare League Card.

I go to the Isle of Armor and see Hop at the Dojo. Mustard was amusing and had forgotten about a soup ingredient. Hop and I travel to the forest to find it. We run into a Petilil looking for Lilligant. I go to find the grass-type.

I find the Lilligant and take her to her child. She gave us nectar but that is the wrong one. Hop goes off to find other nectar. The kid is still fast. We chase an Applin but the nectar is like juice.

We both head to an island to find the nectar. On the island, we get attacked a Vespiquen who took out Ruby after a fierce fight. But Ruby came back out and won. Why can't Hop join the fight? The kid's team is strong. When poor Leon got taken out by Eternatus I still had others helping. I then return to the Dojo.

I fought Mustard. He was a difficult opponent but we won. I got his rare league card and I left the Dojo with Ruby following me. I showed her the best pose and she approved. Hop said people are visiting the island. Why not his great brother?

I go to the Battle Tower to take on the man again. I win against many trainers and got a lot of BP. A Blackbelt nearly defeated us. I got to battle Leon again and won. He praised us and said he will win next time.

After this I will give Honey the Watts she needs to improve the Dojo. Have one more battle with Leon then end my Galar Journey.

I had another battle with Leon after nearly losing to a trainer. He still was sad but he said he will fight hard. After this, I finished my Galar journey.

Last edited:
Leon should have appear more in the postgame. He stays in the tower now.

Hopefully he shows up more when the Crown Tundra comes out.

The camera focuses more on Hop's expressions during the Isle of Armor story. Not one of his animations was used incorrectly.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom