• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Do You think We'll see Galar Regional Varients of Past Pokemon and would you want them

• Total voters

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
It might just be Poison/Fairy to be honest. Slowbro is still Psychic after all, retaining the typing of it's family line.

Also, I hope for some more non-Kanto Regionals. I kinda silently also hope for Gigantamax Galar Forms.

And all this makes me realize we could have had Galarian Kanto Starters. Damn.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Since the Crown Tundra is confirmed to be based off of Scotland by the Pokémon Company themselves, I wonder if we'll get some sort of Galarian Whismur evolutionary line based on Scottish music and instruments to go along with it (particularly bagpipes and accordions). Perhaps they can have an Ice/Normal dual typing since Scotland has been said to have cold winds.

Reaction score
Since the Crown Tundra is confirmed to be based off of Scotland by the Pokémon Company themselves, I wonder if we'll get some sort of Galarian Whismur evolutionary line based on Scottish music and instruments to go along with it (particularly bagpipes and accordions). Perhaps they can have an Ice/Normal dual typing since Scotland has been said to have cold winds.
Whismur could use some extra love; it has become a bit obscure the past few years.

Anyway, there are lots of opportunities for new regional forms; really excited for all of it.

Reaction score
Whismur could use some extra love; it has become a bit obscure the past few years.

Anyway, there are lots of opportunities for new regional forms; really excited for all of it.
I still want a Pokémon based on the cu Sith. Maybe a grass/Ghost or normal/Ghost variant of Stoutland would do the trick.

Reaction score
About time Psyduck line gets something though imo, what it really should have gotten was a mega.

Reaction score
I still want a Pokémon based on the cu Sith. Maybe a grass/Ghost or normal/Ghost variant of Stoutland would do the trick.
Grass/ghost has become the most common ghost-type combination, though. It's a bit too common to my taste.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
So, do people also think Galarian Dustox will be a thing?
I'm going to go with no, that there will not be a Galarian Dustox considering the fact that we've seen stylized Pokemon that did not turn out to be Galarian forms. For example, the gold Klink on one of the league card backgrounds and the Hoothoot logo were both speculated to be regional variants.