• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

game advice

gameking1

Master of all games
Reaction score
OK since this is new to me I will at least help people out. if you need any help with some game stuff just ask me when im here :angel: OK? I will do my best! I will do some specific games like megaman and pokemon stuff. once I master it I will update what i can do!

Greetings gameking1 and as Shiny Celebi said you might want to check here for video game stuff

Welcome to the forums, gameking1! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! :)

thanks guys, I thought that I might want to help other people in gaming and other stuff. BUT... just want to let you know that I am a christian so just to let it out. yada yada yada, I might be able to pray and other stuff. if you ask for it. thats my motto. so if you want to get prayed for just ask! thanks

hello, GK1. i am SS. i am, from here on in, assign every neb that posts in the nebie lounge (garden grotto, i guess) a tag. your tag is GK1. mine is SS.

hey "SS", what are you talking about? but is kindof understand a bit of what of your speaking. or right here... your "typing". but thanks anyway! Ill try to learn from here SS!:yahoo:

Heya gameking1!

You may want to check out the Rules. You just double posted ^-^ (I am not a mod, but mods are a little touchy on that)

Don't worry though! This forum is amazingly fair. They'll warn you before an infraction and support you throught your time here at BMGF.

If you have any questions, ask Ghost (he's awesome) or another mod or even me, a lowly user ^_^

But most importantly - enjoy yourself!

Heya gameking1!

You may want to check out the Rules. You just double posted ^-^ (I am not a mod, but mods are a little touchy on that)

Don't worry though! This forum is amazingly fair. They'll warn you before an infraction and support you throught your time here at BMGF.

If you have any questions, ask Ghost (he's awesome) or another mod or even me, a lowly user ^_^

But most importantly - enjoy yourself!

sorry C...:banghead: :eek::eek: I didnt know at the time... can you explan some the basic rules for me. PLEASE:unworthy:

Ask a mod. I'd be breaking the rules if I told you, lol.

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate saying this but I can tell that this place is pretty strict... Is it? :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry:

you know... I have been wondering about why nobody is asking me any questions for game advice?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom