• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game characters you want to see

Am I the only one in this fandom who thinks Mr. Fuji = Dr. Fuji? I mean, Mr. Fuji is also called "Dr. Fuji" in-game and they were both heavily involved in Mewtwo's creation. And I don't think they would just name a new character after a game NPC back when we didn't have that many and not intend for them to be the same person... :/

I'm honestly amazed that I have a character to mention that hasn't: Lucy Fleetfoot. C'mon, Trozei's opening scene is so off-beat and her "fashionista by day, secret agent by night" concept is so fun, she'd be perfect for some wacky anime antics.

Oh, and ha, I need to see some of the characters' new HG/SS outfits on-screen. I'm talking about you, Morty, Pryce, Surge, Blaine, and Sabrina. Sabrina's especially would work, since they could have her try to adopt normalcy and wear more trendy clothes as a symbol of that. Also have to mention that Giovanni simply has to switch to his black suit instead of that horrific orange one... and if we ever do get a Rocket finale (complete with Admins and Silver) have him show up later with his trenchcoat :3

Last edited:
Am I the only one in this fandom who thinks Mr. Fuji = Dr. Fuji? I mean, Mr. Fuji is also called "Dr. Fuji" in-game and they were both heavily involved in Mewtwo's creation. And I don't think they would just name a new character after a game NPC back when we didn't have that many and not intend for them to be the same person... :/

I think they might be related, but not the same person. Especially since the elder Fuji is a game character--they probably didn't want to kill off a game character since they wouldn't know what, if anything, Game Freak was planning for him.

YES. Also Wheeler and Blake Hall should make an appeareance if that were to happen.
A Bidoof-loving Joker lookalike? A megalomaniac company president with a fairly legitimate mass Pokemon brainwashing operation? An ex-teacher-turned-bad-guy with epic hair whose catchprase is "no running in the halls"? Yes plz.

For kicks, I'd like to see all of Dim Sun. Those subordinates are so inept that it is hilarious.

Nice attempt at flamebaiting there.

Sure. Correcting someone's mistake is "flamebaiting".

I realized another character who so badly needs to be in the anime: the gym guy, who calls you "champ" in the games.

I agree. He's so much better than all these boring one-time gym assistants with no personalities.

It sucks that they've never shown him in PokeSpecial. Kusaka prefers talking Pokemon statues in the Gyms instead. Meh.

I do realize that it's a pretty big possibility and that's why I want him to reappear. That would shed some light on him (them?).

Also, to all the people talking about side game characters. I think that there should exist the miniseries based on side games like Ranger, TCG GB or Colo/XD. That would make BILLION TIMES better fillersagas than Orange Islands or Kanto BF (and could also shorten Johto and Sinnoh series, which are long as hell).

Forgot about these guys:
-Lunick (from Pokemon Ranger)
-Kate (from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia)
-The characters (all of them) from Pokemon Colosseum and XD

The only game character I really would've loved to see is Wally. I love his determination, despite his sickly and meek nature, and he has neat Pokemon. And cool green hair!

Well. And maybe the Go-Rock Quads too. I love these crazy kids and their doofy motto.

I came to the realization that the Go-Rock Quads are the Koopa Kids of the Pokemon world.

Also, if we're talking Ranger, I wanna see Murph. Although given his personality shift in Almia, I have a feeling they'd just write him as Brock Lite. But I wanna see that speedy Slowpoke of his!

Well I'll say again how much I'd love a Ranger spin-off show...the topic probably refers more to which characters you want to see put on the show *as it is now*, but I think it would be a waste of potential to give them just one or two episodes when there's so much they could do with their own plot.

Anyway, I definitely agree that Blake Hall and Wheeler would be hilarious, with the bidoof thing being a running gag.

Although I guess I wouldn't complain about any other Rangers (especially any of the Fiore Ranger Leaders) being on the show just because I want to see how they'd look in that style. I'm honestly afraid of how they'd ruin Murph, though.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom