• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Game Corner

Who up in this club?!
Reaction score
I’d be willing to bet money (heh) that they won’t do this; but I’d love to see some of the older mini games from BW Dream World or XY Amie replace the slots or Voltorb Flip. Have a NPC mention that it used to be a shady place, but they turned it into a fun arcade that everyone can enjoy.

And since the Underground seems to be coming back, maybe make Underground Base decorations some of the prizes.

crazy oshawott lady
Reaction score
Also consider the fact that there is at least one mobile Pokemon game out there with gambling microtransaction mechanics (Pokemon Masters).

So literally, in the Pokemon series we can't have fictional gambling, but kids are allowed to spend real money to gamble in Pokemon Masters.
Double standards, I tell ya. It's clear that for whatever reason, having anything resembling gambling causes your game to get slapped with a T/12 rating, yet microtransactions in mobile gaming is a thing yet that doesn't get slammed? Both GO and Masters encourage you to spend real money, and kids have been known to play them. Surely instead of removing Game Corners entirely or made them non-functional, they could have done arcade games, much like others have pointed out.