• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

RTLfan

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
Inspired by my super successful 'what do you think about the Pokemon above' thread. I'll start:

Otter

A more annoying dog.

Ring tailed lemur

Lemurs and their relatives are pretty much the only primates that I like, the ring-tailed lemur included. I like their coloring and their fuzzy, rodent-like appearance.

Ring-tailed cat.

looks so lovely, kind of misleading 'cat' when it's not even related to felines at all
love the cute design they have

Pangolin

Really cute, though I really started to like them more after watching BNA as weird as that may seem. I also like their connections with Japanese folklore in general.

Stingray

those look amazing, I bet they be kind of spooky finding them at night all of sudden... awesome design

my most favorite species on earth: - Cougar
(other places call them mountain lion, puma, or catamount)

not much into them, only seen them in documentaries

Fennec Fox

Super cute and I like the crazy noises they can make.

Orca

amazing species, love seeing them on the news when the Orca arrives to the Washington coasts, how intelligent they are while hunting
love their coloring too

Black-and-White Ruffled Lemur
Daydream_%2836684729085%29.jpg

love them, they look adorable, lovely design
they look fluffy warm, I know better than try to pet one
I know they would be dangerous to encounter
never seen one in real life

alright, my favorite of all species, the one that inspires my favorite Pokemon
Red Fox
look__i_am_elsa_by_woxys_da7u3qp-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom