• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Game: Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Chidamari Sketch

Persecution of the Masses
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Well, I think all cephalopods are cuties and precious, but this little shellcreeper survived throughout the Mesozoic, the time of the dinosaurs, all the way into the Cenozoic,, aka the present day. Big props to that.

Belemnite

RTLfan

Reaction score
Um alien...and prehistoric...ancient aliens.

Hummingbird

Chidamari Sketch

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
I'm pretty much inclined to think of squirrels as assholes. It partly has to do with a few shows I watched as well as a game that I watched a few streams of.

Acanthaspis petax

SpinyShell

Reaction score
Assassin bugs are pretty interesting on their own, but the fact that this species' nymphs cover themselves with the corpses of their enemies makes them much more interesting.

Acrocanthosaurus

RTLfan

Reaction score
Just another horrendous dinosaur...who is also a less charismatic T-rex.

Pachycephalosaurus

Chidamari Sketch

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
I find it goofy that there's like... two formerly 'distinguished' Pachy fossils that were named such edgy shit like 'Dracorex' and 'Stygimoloch'. Nowadays, they're synonymized/recognized to be just Pachy, but its still pretty over-the-top.

Philovenator

Jyo

"Gonna play with the Vee" - Flareon
Reaction score
Pronouns
itz / theyz
they looked nice, awesmix mix between bird and lizard in early evolution time, wish they had not gotten extinct

Raggiana bird-of-paradise
330px-Raggiana_bird_of_paradise.jpg

340px-Flag_of_Papua_New_Guinea.svg.png

RTLfan

Reaction score
A bit unremarkable by bird of paradise standards.

Brown bear

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I've never cared much for bears, I'm not sure why.

Chickadee

TRNatalie

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Cute little birds. I remember when I was in fourth grade, my science fair project was about if birds were attracted towards certain color bird feeders. Unfortunately it was close to the winter. These guys were some of the only birds that came to my makeshift bird feeders.

Barn owl

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Creepy-looking, but rather unremarkable otherwise.

Eastern Kingbird

Chidamari Sketch

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
I quite appreciate the somewhat monochromatic feathers, and its call is kinda cute.

Daemonosaurus

RTLfan

Reaction score
First thought: there's a dinosaur called Daemonosaurus? It must be ugly and vicious looking even by dinosaur standards.

Sea lion

TRNatalie

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Whoops! Sorry! Meant to respond
I have two minds when it comes to sea lions; the first are elegant swimmers that can hold their own somewhat on land; very much an upgraded version of seals, kind of cute too. I find it neat the males have manes just like their namesake. The second; holy sh*t since when were they this big!!!

article-2564676-1BB3A58800000578-571_636x382.jpg

This picture doesn’t do them justice. Look up Sea lions on boat

Capybara

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow. They actually look like like literal big cats. I like their fur patterns. Fun fact: They don’t actually make good house pets.

Yellow Bellied Marmots