• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Game: Tell us what you think about the animal above...

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
All cats are adorable! Tuxedos especially are so cute, although I might be biased to one particular tuxedo cat! (tell him hi for me, Orch?)

Kingfisher?
Whoa they're very colorful!! Vaguely remind me of Pikipeki actually. Cute~!

Orcaaaaa

EternalPokéFanGirl

Yes! I know what you're thinking. He's BEAUTIFUL ♥
Reaction score
One of my favorite animals, I have a great love for cetaceans. Besides my weakness for all things related to the ocean, I love how they can be playful and intelligent creatures, who are capable of creating strong bonds with humans; but at the same time they are ruthless predators, a side that will always be there. Unfortunately there are cases where both sides collide and it does not end well, at the end of the day they are very complex creatures, just like us.

Peacock

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Far superior to horses. More temperamental, but worthwhile overall.

Lichens

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
Wow, there's a lot in my area. Especially in the more moss-y/jungle-y places! I guess I just take them for granted but they are pretty interesting, and it just goes to show that animals come in a lot of different ways!!

Rabbit

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
it just goes to show that animals come in a lot of different ways!!
Crap, I just realized this is an animal-focused thing. Lichens are not animals (they're essentially bacteria and fungi working in tandem). My bad, sorry about the confusion :bulbaFacepalm:

Rabbits are very annoying. Quickly overpopulate.

Cats