• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

He's a pretty cool guy-- Oh, the animals. I honestly haven't given them much thought lately, but marsupials kinda weird me out.

Squirrels

I don't get the joke...care to explain lol?
And why do marsupials creep you out?

Squirrels are one of my favorite animals. I like their agility.

Swallow

Patrat's inspiration and what its based on
they look cute and funny
wish i could pet one

Tasmanian Devil
440px-Sarcophilus_harrisii_taranna.jpg

I’ve seen videos of them forming living rafts to survive flooding, which is super cool to see. What’s less cool is that they’re an invasive species in some parts of the world.

Driver ants?

Are these the ants that some tribe or another uses as stitches or at least related to them? I think that's really kool.

Swallow

Birds of prey are among my favorite animals, eagles especially considering they're generally just very large birds of prey. Favorite eagles include the crowned eagle, Palla's sea eagle, bald eagle, white-bellied sea eagle, and the ornate hawk-eagle.

Crested caracara?

Rather odd shape and colouring.

Snow leopard

Creepy monster. The end.

Dragonfly

Cool and pretty bug! I love whenever I see one zip by, especially the iridescent blue and green ones. As a kid I was terrified of bees/wasps/hornets/yellow jackets so when I learned they eat those, they were like heroes to me. It’s too bad they don’t live long tho :’(

Ring tailed lemur

Last edited:
I like them a lot. Love the long tails and their agility and quite sweet nature (certainly much better than monkeys).

Otter

Well, I think all cephalopods are cuties and precious, but this little shellcreeper survived throughout the Mesozoic, the time of the dinosaurs, all the way into the Cenozoic,, aka the present day. Big props to that.

Belemnite

Um alien...and prehistoric...ancient aliens.

Hummingbird

Back
Top Bottom