• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

I'm pretty much inclined to think of squirrels as assholes. It partly has to do with a few shows I watched as well as a game that I watched a few streams of.

Acanthaspis petax

Assassin bugs are pretty interesting on their own, but the fact that this species' nymphs cover themselves with the corpses of their enemies makes them much more interesting.

Acrocanthosaurus

Just another horrendous dinosaur...who is also a less charismatic T-rex.

Pachycephalosaurus

I find it goofy that there's like... two formerly 'distinguished' Pachy fossils that were named such edgy shit like 'Dracorex' and 'Stygimoloch'. Nowadays, they're synonymized/recognized to be just Pachy, but its still pretty over-the-top.

Philovenator

they looked nice, awesmix mix between bird and lizard in early evolution time, wish they had not gotten extinct

Raggiana bird-of-paradise
330px-Raggiana_bird_of_paradise.jpg

340px-Flag_of_Papua_New_Guinea.svg.png

A bit unremarkable by bird of paradise standards.

Brown bear

First thought: there's a dinosaur called Daemonosaurus? It must be ugly and vicious looking even by dinosaur standards.

Sea lion

Whoops! Sorry! Meant to respond
I have two minds when it comes to sea lions; the first are elegant swimmers that can hold their own somewhat on land; very much an upgraded version of seals, kind of cute too. I find it neat the males have manes just like their namesake. The second; holy sh*t since when were they this big!!!

article-2564676-1BB3A58800000578-571_636x382.jpg

This picture doesn’t do them justice. Look up Sea lions on boat

Capybara

Marmots, including this species, are very average animals to me. Cute enough but not massively so and while they don't have a horrible character it's not great either.

Red bellied lemur

I really like them. . . I love most moth caterpillars (very fuzzy!), but these guys are some of the cutest! Another cool thing about them is that they're mostly okay to touch when compared to other fluffy caterpillars - unless you're allergic, you won't have a reaction, because they lack the "stinging" hairs that cause pain when handling other fuzzy caterpillars!

Wallaroo!

Back
Top Bottom