• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Pied crows are funny. They look like exactly like regular old American crows, except they're all wearing white tank-top shirts.
Pied%20crows%20are%20extending%20their%20range%20due%20to%20climate%20change_Pic%20credit%20Dick%20Daniels_Wikimedia%20Commons.jpg

One of the bird websites I was looking them up on described them as "handsome".

Common garter snake

kiwi bird looks funny
those flightless bird are amazing and cute

Grizzly Bear

Sorry, but bears have never been particularly interesting to me. I guess if there's one thing I've learned today about grizzly bears... apparently, in the state that I reside; grizzly bears are actually extinct. Maybe its a little morbid of a subject to bring up, but I bring up extinct animals in this thread a lot of the time so....

Postosuchus

Nasty creatures but they're playful so they make for good bird watching.

Swallow tailed kite

Raptors! I love a good bird of prey - I've always had a fondness for them, but as of last year I just cannot get these funny birds out of my heart. Swallow tailed kites are such a striking bird and especially graceful in flight. . . Plus they have a really cute call!

Masked palm civet?

My favorite animal ever, actually! While I love your more well-known deer (whitetail, roe, fallow, red, etc), I'm also really fond of some of the lesser known! Marsh deer, for example, who look a bit like somebody stretched out a maned wolf and gave it antlers! One of my favorite things about these guys when you start researching traits and common ancestors is a rare phenomenon that occurs in your every day whitetail - fangs! Whitetail deer have a prehistoric ancestor (that they share with your fully fanged cervids such as the Water Deer and Muntjac) who bore upper canine teeth. The actual genetic link to the ancestor's been pretty weakened by time, but whitetails still retain the actual gene for their super cool vestigial canines! . . . Sorry for all that, but it's pretty cool, right !?

p.s. (hi, i love deerling, too! Is it obvious? ^w^ )

Jambu fruit dove ?

Nice temperaments (better than Guinea pigs) and cute but not quite a 10.

Kangaroo

I commented about this animal in this thread before and I said it was the most horrible mammal. I stand by that.

Gold dust day gecko

Back
Top Bottom