• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

If a crow and a blackbird had a baby. I don't think it's as appealing as either of those though.

Parasaurolophus

might use close up of a rose this time

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean so let's just ignore it (I'm the OP btw).

Sea lion

One distinct memory I have regarding sea lions is of a video from Reddit where a group of fishermen were reeling in a fish... just as a sea lion was trailing after it, arriving out of the shore's seas in pursuit. The poor sea lion, who immediately slowed down upon seeing the group of wackos with the fishing line and the prey it tried to get, then stared around at its surroundings in pitiful confusion. If I were any of those dudes I'd just nab the fish and throw it at the sea lion.

Nuthetes

Nasty and just another raptor but they do have their charm.

Western honey bee

Love them! Always going to lean towards native pollinators depending on location, but I am not immune to the charms of a honey bee! Being named as one of the first domesticated insects is such a cool accomplishment on their part, but they also communicate by dancing! I forever and ever urge everyone to go read about honey bees for fun because there's just an endless supply of information about them to love!

Cabbage white butterfly?

It's a little cute. I'd say I'm more into butterflies with extravagant patterns, but its neat to have the more simple looking ones.

Nyasasaurus (The earliest/oldest known dinosaur in paleontology, or closest relative to one)

Very 'standard' looking, isn't it? And not big either.

Brown fur seal

A big odd newt thingy. Quite interesting and quite scary.

Vervet monkey

The fact that this animal apparently occasionally commits terroristic actions by destroying their rivals families' food sources out of spite affirms my world-view that animals are no less hedonistic, viceful or 'cruel' than humans despite what some activists believe. Many people really take to condemning us mankind as 'hateful' beings that are supposedly the only animals who commit cruelty to each other and other animals, and that no other animals would think to be oppressive. Yeah, no. Animals are cognizant, even if their rate of sapience doesn't always equate to ours; and many of them are definitely going to be out for blood.

Erythrosuchus

Last edited:
First bird, first bird! =D Haven't looked into these guys too much, but I can at least say I love them with all my heart! I mean, take a look at those fossils and then compare to. .. A barn owl skeleton, off the top of my head. It's amazing!

Megaloceros?

I don't know much about extinct animals in general, but man are those things scarily huge. If I was some prehistoric species of wildlife, I would definitely not want to run into one of these guys.

Ferrets

One of my favorite animals, I have a great love for cetaceans. Besides my weakness for all things related to the ocean, I love how they can be playful and intelligent creatures, who are capable of creating strong bonds with humans; but at the same time they are ruthless predators, a side that will always be there. Unfortunately there are cases where both sides collide and it does not end well, at the end of the day they are very complex creatures, just like us.

Peacock

Back
Top Bottom