• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

it just goes to show that animals come in a lot of different ways!!
Crap, I just realized this is an animal-focused thing. Lichens are not animals (they're essentially bacteria and fungi working in tandem). My bad, sorry about the confusion :bulbaFacepalm:

Rabbits are very annoying. Quickly overpopulate.

Cats

I had never heard of them before this moment but OMG I love them, their patterns remind me of the kinds you see on caterpillars. Plus just look at this face:
blue-tegu_Jortiz9758_Shutterstock.jpg

Bonus points for "blue tegu" being a very fun name to say aloud.

Groundhog

Ehhh.....they're OK I guess. I'm kinda indifferent towards them. Personally, I like birds and reptiles usually more than mammals, and I find other rodent species to be cooler anyway. But, as I respect and admire all forms of life, Groundhogs are cool in their own way too. :)

Philippine Eagle

Probably one of, if not the coolest gulls (yes that's the official term, seagull is more a colloquial term,) in the world, and also the biggest of them all. Not to mention a bird I'm lucky enough to see in Rhode Island where I Iive. (They are absolutely huge, BTW. They dwarf the other gulls, especially their wingspans, which average about 4'11 and can get up to 5.7 feet at the max! :eek:)

Kinkajou

Love them a lot! Shorebirds of all kinds have my heart honestly since I grew up around a lot in that category, so sandpipers are both very nostalgic and incredibly endearing. All the individual sandpipers are really interesting birds to observe and learn about - I'd love to point anyone in the direction of recognizing the different waders that might be out and about where they live!
Also, the willet's call sort of sounds like its laughing at something! Very cute.

Serow?

WOW wolf goats!!!!!! There are soooooo manyyyyyy variations of animals and it's super amazing to see, wow!! I never knew about them but apparently they exist in Japan--I found a stamp with one!
1653319477208.png

8/10 goats are ehh but this one is neat~

Corgi!

Back
Top Bottom