• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, do the Japanese even use "white" and "black" like we do to identify race?

racism has nothing to do with it. It's black and white. Opp...is..ittes....

Oh my god, maybe this is the generation where we join the evil team!

The title for the next anime series should be, "Pokemon Black and White."

Ehhhh...

This is awesome, I can't wait for more info on this. The design of the titles makes me think that the pokemon world will have a leap in technology in these games. I wonder if Zoroark has a counterpart in the White version.

Quick, someone write up a Bulbanews article before Serebii get there!

Pretty sure Serebii's asleep.

I actually found this out on his forum though.

Back to the basics it seems. I like the logos.

Now I wonder what will these be all about.

This is honestly the greatest day... of my, year, of 2010 so far. Thank you Nintendo. <3 I cannot wait even more now. Yay!

Well, I mean, it's on the freaking official Japanese site...so...kind of free game at this point. :0

After all of this time, waiting for the game's names. And now it's finally been revealed to be...Black and White. :mad:

I'm excited and all but I'm a little disappointed at the sheer unoriginallity of the names. The game's story, Pokemon, and character designs better be good or I'm going to be very angry.

OMGWTFBBQ!
I did not expect the names to be released this early. I really hope the third version is not named gray, that would be epic fail. I also think that there might be a comedy/tragedy legendary duo.

As a cruel joke they go back to monochrome. Hope the simplistic colour scheme means we're not focusing on Legendaries this generation.
I'm pretty much your total opposite. I like the legendaries.

EDIT: I've never seen so many people all viewing one thread.

I'm glad theve returned to colours, G/S was pushing it, being both colours and precious metals, but, i was allso hoping that we'd get PCs and Rivals named after colours, and if the title has allready made ign people be idiots, than could you imagine a guy named "Black"?

I'll write the article if you'd like.

It feels like yesterday that they were just announcing Diamond and Pearl, this generation has gone by too fast.

wow, that's awesome! and it's weird cuz just yesterday i read some post about someone who thought the next ones would be black and white and thought "you know, that's the only thing i can think of that actually makes sense, and i bet they'll do it!" and now here we are haha.

and i agree, the logos look very shiny and new. but to whoever said they would probably be for regular DS, how do you know the 3DS wont use that same logo?

I concur.
i double concur.

I wrote it but it has not appeard up there yet........

I'm glad theve returned to colours, G/S was pushing it, being both colours and precious metals, but, i was allso hoping that we'd get PCs and Rivals named after colours, and if the title has allready made ign people be idiots, than could you imagine a guy named "Black"?

Black and White aren't technically colors. They're the beginning and end of the light spectrum.

Remakes: Cracker White and Negro Black LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom