• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that in the Manga there will be a character named Black?

After all of this time, waiting for the game's names. And now it's finally been revealed to be...Black and White. :mad:

I'm excited and all but I'm a little disappointed at the sheer unoriginallity of the names. The game's story, Pokemon, and character designs better be good or I'm going to be very angry.

IMO, these names are quite original and cool-sounding. What was unoriginal was all the talk of Jade/Opal, or Dawn/Dusk. In addition to being unoriginal, they also just sounded plain silly. Black and White are awesome names.

ive been dancing around my house in joy/excitement since i saw this post

:D yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It feels like yesterday that they were just announcing Diamond and Pearl, this generation has gone by too fast.

Not Really, Generation Four has gone practically just as Long as Generation Three and remember Munchlax was Revealed in May 2004.
Next Month makes it 6 Years ago he was Revealed.

Bring on Generation Five, I am so Excited!!!

Well sooner or later we'll have an explanation of why it's Black and White.

Well, cool to see they are sticking with the DS for a while. Guess they still want to tap into the huge installed user base.

they have 5 servers now. I think we'll be fine.

Heh, I was always sure they'd get around to these names eventually.

I'll be back to nerd out with you guys later, I've got something else to do - the wait's gonna be torture. D:

Does this mean that in the Manga there will be a character named Black?

Wasn't that the name of one of the characters in Golden Boys?

Anyway, liking the new look. Very sleek. And yet very... Iphone.

i hope Bulbagarden does not crash.

I did get the 504 error- thought it was odd til I saw this thread.

@Midnight, hopefully, hopeflly is all i can says

And yes i 6-7 th Pokémon Grey!

Well, cool to see they are sticking with the DS for a while. Guess they still want to tap into the huge installed user base.

Yeah, it'll only have been around 6 years by the time this comes out. :rolleyes:

Excuse me while I go boot up my Commodore 64 :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom