• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One stupid question, should we consider this a reboot? Or nah?

Trademarks.png

Here is the list of Pocket Monsters trademarks. At the very end, you'll notice a lot of them with 2009 as a prefix. These were indeed registered in September 2009, and include Red, Yellow, Black, White, Grey, Crimson, and Scarlet. There are also a lot of other color based names on there, but I cannot help but notice that Black and White were dumped at the same time. Food for thought.

What do you mean by reboot? All the previous 493 should be tradeable at least.

I'm getting Black for obvious reasons (I'm black).

You crazy kids and your White Version.

Well, if grey is trademarked then I guess there's out answer.

One stupid question, should we consider this a reboot? Or nah?

Considering Junichi Masuda Stated we would be going "is this Pokemon" makes me Believe this Generation will be a Little Different.

This may not mean much but Notice how the Logos are a Little Different to the Past Logos.
Like were the Pokemon Logo is Located. I am defiently getting Reboot Vibes.

oh please, please don't reboot. They were on such a great streak.

CoroCoro will probably have more info than Sunday I reckon. I'm guessing it might be leaked anytime now.

OH NOES GAMEFREAKS IZ RUNNING OUT OF IDEAZ!

Yeah, I was a little disappointed to hear about it being called Black and White versions. Great, but too predictable. These games better be good... But the games themselves HAVE TO be good to make up for the plain names.

THIS.... IS.... AWESOME!! /Sparta, I've have never nerd'd so hard within my life more than I did right now.

When you guys say reboot, what are you meaning?

Yeah, I was a little disappointed to hear about it being called Black and White versions. Great, but too predictable. These games better be good... But the games themselves HAVE TO be good to make up for the plain names.

Kasumi was mocking MidnightBlue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom