• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gamertags, Friend Codes, Player Finding, and more

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Here's our master list of gamertags and friend codes! If you're looking for someone to tag along with on adventures, or play with others maybe you can find a comrade here? Just list your tags below, and tell us what you play. It can be friend codes, general account names for a system, or maybe even a character name for a MMO. Or if you are looking for team mates to play with for games.

Take note:

1. Keep in mind that EVERYONE can see what you post here. So don't list anything you don't want everyone to know.

2. Make sure to clearly state what each thing you're listing is for, and you'll be added to the table below. Make sure to Ping me or another Ent. Inc section mod when you post your FC

3. Remember no advertising.

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UZ3rDWO5e52Lf-kOoDaCxpvUo11yxDDHBUhzIWQ2ObU/htmlview#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN: CakeFairyForever
NNID: CakeFairy
Switch:SW-7560-4984-2019
3DS FC: 1177-7111-4301
Steam: CakeFairyForever

All up to date. It seems like the table cuts off on smaller screens so I'm going to start looking for alternatives to use for the table. :/ Just in case.

Edit: Gonna use a Google doc since Xenforo seems to hate table coding.

Last edited:
Oh, a new one of these! I'll go.
NNID: antiproton
PSN: tectosilicates
Steam: Crystal Onix
3DS: 5385-7563-8820

Other:
Origin: SolarSailing
FFXIV: Rhaya'li Thalassa or Luna Maxwell (First one's in Jenova server, second's in Zalera)

Last edited:
That reminds me I still have yet to finish stormblood.
Meanwhile I’ve been putting off my replay of every FFXI expansion for far too long, I last left off at zilart, which is the SECOND expansion.
Anyways, on topic, for other I’ll include my fire emblem heroes code: 6979767087

Oh hey, glad to see you steal take note of my idea, Flutters. :p

Anyway, here're some codes:

3DS: 2363-6506-3033

Switch: SW-0755-2294-2901

Also if any of you lot are into Splatoon 2, maybe you can finally shut me up about asking for teammates in the 'what was the last game you played' thread. :p

I am looking for new people to add but I don't have my codes at the moment, I will post them as soon as I find them.
they include, NS, N3ds, PSN, Steam, Xbox.

PSN: OobiGod
Steam: gullahpaz
Switch Friend Code SW-6520-9363-8812

Hi guys! Umm can you guys be my friend on the Nintendo 3DS pretty please? Because I need friends on my 3DS system... :(

Recently started a replay of Pokémon Y so looking for codes to boost my Friend Safari (once I get to it) and possibly o-powers for anyone else still active

3DS Friend code: 4339-2994-5112

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom