• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
imageedit_14_2566347580_zpsa626abf9.gif

Overview

Welcome to the Game Index, where you can keep an eye on our current and upcoming mafia and non-mafia games. Hosts may use this thread to post the progress of their game (work in progress, taking signups, currently running, finished or paused).

Users may also sign up to the Co-Hosting and Mentorship Program if you need help or mentorship in creating and/or hosting your game.

Below is a brief outline of the rules regarding the process of hosting a Mafia game. Please check the rules thread for more details.

• There is no particular approval required to post a game. However, please have rules, roles, and other elements of the mafia game finished before posting it.

• Two weeks will be given for a mafia game to start (enter the first phase of the game), from the time the thread was posted.

• A user can host only one game, Mafia or Non-Mafia at a time.

• Games that become inactive (lacking an update) will have three days to resume standard gameplay, after which it will be put on hold and moved to the Archive. The host will then have four days to contact a moderator should they want the game to resume before the game is closed for good. If a host fails to update for three days a second time, the game will be closed for good, and will be moved to the Archives. Once your game is over it will be given four days in order for you to wrap things up and for your players to give their final thoughts. After that time, your completed game will be closed by a moderator and moved to the Archives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mafia Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Games

Currently Running
Masters of the Whonivers! Mafia - Maniacal Engineer
Connect 4 (Non-Mafia) - Enzap
Murder She Wrote Mafia - AussieEevee

Now Taking Signups
Battle of Hogwarts Mafia - Equinox

Work in Progress/Upcoming
Start dates will be supplied where applicable but are meant as an estimation only, unless otherwise stated.

@Froakie; and @jda95; Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@HumanDawn; South Park Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Flipgbh; Lego Movie Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Flipgbh; Professor Layton Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Flop; Pokémon mafia: War of the elements (No Estimated Date
@-Polaris-; Mario Bros. Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Beck; The Office Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@-Polaris-; X-Men Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Kyriaki; Pokemon Protagonist Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Peaceful Giraffe; Firefly Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Life; Assassinate the Target Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@Life; One Piece: Alabasta Mafia (No Estimated Date)
@FinalArcadia; Mario Party Mafia (No Estimated Date)

WAR ROOM'S MAFIA GAMES CO-HOSTING AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAM

Hosting a game alone can sometimes be a daunting task, from the planning of the roles to the actual hosting of the game, getting signups and updating daily. To lessen the workload, we've seen more and more users decide to co-host in pairs, and therefore split the work of planning and hosting a game. This thread was created to make it easier for hosts who are looking for someone to partner up with to find that person. Also included is a mentorship program, where pre-selected War Room regulars who have demonstrated their abilities as host can pass on their knowledge to new hosts. If you have questions or comments, please direct them towards @CrackFox.

Hosts with themes and/or roles looking for a co-host

None

Mentors

UsernameLocal Time ZoneGMTAdvisory Only?Available?
MijzelffanGMT +1+1NoYes
MomokaEST-4NoYes
ZimaCST-5YesNo
Peaceful GiraffeEST-4NoYes
FinalArcadiaEST-4NoYes
SoulmasterCST-6NoYes

Notes:

1 - Hosts who already have the theme or the roles of their game must include in their sign up post, as well as the theme and the expected size of your game.

2 - Mentors or Hosts who don't have the theme or the roles of their game do not have any obligation to co-host a game when they sign up for the program, and can always refuse a proposition to co-host if the theme and/or timing isn't right for them.

3 - Mentors can choose to be solely there in an advisory capacity to new hosts or to fully co-host the game with the host they are mentoring. Mentors can not join games they are providing advice on.

4 - Before agreeing to co-host a game, users should make sure they will be available during the period they're expected to host the game and should not take on more games than they can afford to host.

TWR Official Skype Chat

TWR has an official Skype chat for players to hang out. The chat serves as a social gathering where conversation is free to flow. Although reference to past games or future games is allowed, we ask that reference to games that are currently running is avoided. Users may use the chat as an outlet to announce and promote future projects if they wish. If you would like to be added to the Skype chat, here are the names of the moderators you should ask; CrackFox's Skype name is 'crackfox91' and Setra's Skype name is 'secretivetrainer'. Both mods are available to add you on request.

Scrapping Kid Icarus Mafia.

Edited.

I was going to get Eddsworld mafia of the list. But I decided not to.

Last edited:

EDIT: I was going to post something, but nevermind. I'm moving it to non-mafia

Last edited:

Oh just to make it official but people in the Skype chat should have been able to figure it out I'm working on Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia
trying to think up one or two more townies and then roles are being made

Okay, FMA mafia is ready to be put back on the waiting list.

Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia is a work-in-progress (with a VERY tentative title XD).

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia is a work in progress.

Tales of the Abyss mafia is in the endgame, town won.

Music Mafia is in endgame.

Super-Effective Mafia II is taking sign-ups.

Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia is now on the Waiting List. If you want to make a reservation for this game, contact me and I'll put you on the list:

1. @Gotpika;
2. @Chiplet;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Soulmaster;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @Mijzelffan;
7. @Iteru;
8. @Karamazov;
9. @Dark Blueberry;
10. @Midorikawa;
11. @Belarus.;
12. @Atomic;
13. @jokool;
14 @Paperhorse;
15. @Mintaka;
16. @Rio Kamishiro;
17. @Neon Borealis;
31. Super Mega Ultra Top Secret Unknown Player

There are a total of 30 spots. 17 of them have been taken. There are 13 spots left.

If you would like to no longer be on the list, contact me and I'll remove you. I also require 3 substitutes.

Last edited:

'Toy Story Mafia' is on indefinite hiatus. Instead, I'd like for 'Make-A-Mafia' to be put on the Waiting List please :3

Oakwood Mafia is ready for the Waiting List.

Junjou Romantica Mafia is a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom