• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Fairy Mafia is a work in progress!

Last edited:

I'm working on a Dark/Ghost/Psy Pokemon Mafia, but due to rules constraints I need a co-host since it'd be my first game hosted iirc

Last edited:

I'm currently working on Animal Crossing New Leaf Mafia. Should be open for signups soonish.

Well. Trying this. Again.

Death Note Mafia is now taking sign ups :D

I'm working on Super Paper Mario Mafia. I don't know when I'll have it ready though.

S7zHAeo.png

Mafia: Collapse is finished and ready to be played! I've created all of the art from scratch and it's got a large variety of roles, so I'm excited to see what you all think. It's a large game, though, so I'll wait another week or so, or at the very least until some of the other larger games have finished, before I start mine. So be sure to keep an eye out, I can't wait! Thanks!

I started working on my very first mafia (yay) it's called Bounty Hunters: Guardians in the Night.

I'm going to need a co-host though since it's my first time and I want to get enough help so that I can make this work a bit better, I'm really inexperienced after all ^^;

Hey, good for you! First games can be scary. The rules state that you don't need a co-host anymore but if as you said, you'd prefer one, take a look at the Mentorship program and PM the person you'd feel most comfortable working with, hopefully they'll be available to help you.

Hey everyone

I'd like to host my own game, I don't need help hosting, I honestly think I'll be fine at that. But I'd like some help with roles, I have the roles already but would like someone to check over them to make sure they don't balance too much to one side. There's a lot of powerful roles, but I tried to balance them and put them on both sides.

Also I have some questions about rules ie what I can and can't do as a host.

Hello people, I plan on making a mafia about the Avengers, and I would like someone to co-host with me since it's my first mafia game I'll host. The name of the mafia will be Avengers: Age of Ultron Mafia, based on the upcoming movie. The co-host will help me balance out the roles, help me create some roles, pass out some of the role PMs and update when I'm not available. So if anybody is interested in co-hosting, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom