• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsach

Team Instinct from day one.
Reaction score
Hello! We're back and with more money and more RNG! The Wheel of Fortune (and Wheel of Doom) is back and is ready to give out even more cash and prizes. I'll also be introducing a new mechanic called the Wheel of Mediocracy!

The year is 2022, all game shows have flooded the market trying to be the next big show. in this, all of the game shows from the world begin in an all-out fight with some teaming up to kill some of the other shows. Many countries send representatives to Gameshow Island to battle it out for the $1,000,000 and the ability to still show gameshows in their country.

1. All BMGf and War Room rules always apply.
2. Nameclaiming is forbidden.
3. No quotes, screenshots, or sharing of role PMs.
4. OC is allowed as long as I am included in the conversation.
5. Day phases will last for 48 hours, Night phases will last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will lock as soon as the deadline for phase end has passed, even if I do not post that the phase has ended.
6. To prove you've read the rules, please involve the number 7 in your in post.
8. To vote, please use the following format: Vote: (player). To unvote, use Unvote: (player). You must unvote before being able to change your vote.
9. Have Fun!

1. Max1996
2. Pikochu
3. Pika_pika42
4. AussieEevee
5. MegaPod
6. Midorikawa

MoD: DarthWolf

So, Are you ready to come on down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.